Chapter 33

Rosé’s POV

It’s been 4 days since we got here in Hawaii. No Jennie, no Lisa, no news about them either. We’re starting to feel crazy and restless since we don’t know where to start finding them. Kai was found the day they’re gone, he’s just saying things that are nonsense again and again like “I don’t know where they’d go, they just left me then two pretty ladies approach me. I followed them to a hotel but they tied me after promising that” blah blah blah so on and so forth. Why would he allow himself to be drag along when he knows that he is on duty.

“Hmmmm relax babe, the food didn’t do anything bad to you” Jisoo rubs my back as she comfort me.

“What do you think happened to them? Are they okay? Did they eat 3 times a day? Are they safe? Aish I’m so worried babe” I grip my hair because of frustration.

She immediately lace her fingers to mine preventing me to do it again “They’re safe babe, Lisa knows” she kiss my head then hug me tight.

I just sighed in her embrace because there’s nothing we could do but pray. I wish Lisa and Jennie comes home safe, I hope Lisa have a lot of patience for Jennie.

“Hello ladies, I have news” Mr. Kim boomed on the door.

“What is it uncle? Is it about them?” Jisoo boost up upon hearing that there’s news.

He rub his forehead “Yes it’s about them” he paused for a bit “The investigators found the car but…”

“But what uncle?” Jisoo ask.

“The car’s burned and it was intentional. Either they escape the enemies or they’ve been captured. They’re still searching around the forest” he sit down on the couch.

Jisoo went beside him “They’ll be fine, Jennie is a strong minded girl and Lisa will protect her at all cost. We’ll be here to support each other” then they hug.

“Come here too young lady, have a group hug” he smile a little, enough to lighten his mind from worries.

We did embrace for a while then we heard Mr. Kim slightly sob. Jisoo rubs his back then whispered comforting words to him. After minutes of embracing we broke the hug and got back to our senses. Mr. Kim leave us both alone.

“Do you think they’re still alive?” I worriedly ask Jisoo.

“What kind of question was that? Babe stop asking those, it’s not good. They’re still alive I know…..nothing happened to them” she stroke my hair with her fingers.

I hug her “I’m so worried Chu, Lisa…..she’s like my own sister…she’s….” I cried on her shoulder.

“Ssshhhh it’s okay babe, just cry. I’m here to comfort you” Jisoo gave me small kisses on my head.

I cried til I didn’t realise that I’m slowly falling asleep, I just felt Jisoo place me gently on the couch fixing the pillow where she put my head.

“I love you babe” she kiss me on my head one last time and left me.

Kai’s POV

Since they’re gone for how many days already, the blame was still on me. Even Mr. Kim doubt my ability ever since I told them what happened the day the enemies attack. Yes, maybe I lack, but it didn’t mean I’m not appropriate on my job description anymore.

“Hey sup” Bambam push a bottle of whiskey infront of me.

I accepted it and shove it down in one shot “Aarrgghh… it’s been a rough week for me” I place the glass down.