Chapter 35

Rosé’s POV

“Lisayahhhh! What happened to your forehead? I wanna know what happened, tell me all the details” I keep on bugging Limario since she’s not talking about it.

“Aish, are you the investigator? There’s nothing special happened way back there. All we did was to survive the day and night” she spoke as she still dries her hair using a towel.

I went near to her “You didn’t made a move to Jennie?”

She look at me “Chipmunk, what did Jisoo have done to you? Are you starting to be like her? I’m just gone for four days” she raise her voice but not in a bad manner.

I slap her arm “Yah, is it bad to ask what happened there? Tsk, you’re a killjoy. Maybe something was up with you two” I saw a red tint formed to her cheeks. Hmmmmm something is really up.

“N-nothing happened, none hehehe” got ya Manoban. I knew that fake laugh of yours but I won’t intrigued you about it.

“Okayyyyy, I’m really glad that you and Jennie made it home. We’re going crazy and haywire, we even reported it to Hawaii’s intelligent group to help us. Anyway, we need to go to the venue after you fix yourself. I’m hungryyyyyyy” she giggled at me, I miss this side of her so much.

She still laugh “When did you stop being not hungry? You’re always hungry Chaeng, always” she laugh after saying those. This ungrateful kid. Tsk.

“Stop bickering at me, I’m gonna tell uncle Kim that something happened between you and Jennie” she look at me in disagreement.

“Chaeng, I’m gonna tell you for the nth time. My conscience is clean” she said.

I smirk at her then put my arms on her shoulder “Clean? As in 99.9%, but there’s 0.01% missing. And that percentage will prove that I’m right”

She just shrug at my comment “Believe anything you want to believe. Jennie would prove that I’m innocent” she scratch her head “I’m done, let’s go. I’m also hungry” she drag me along as we went outside.

I can’t squeeze any information about her, maybe Jisoo would.

Jisoo’s POV

Aish, me and my girlfriend couldn’t get any information about what happened on Jennie and Lisa. Did they talk about it before they come back? I know that they’re hiding something from us, we’re not even asking the right questions like who the hell would harm them. We’re more interested on their story.

“Did you got some info about Limario?” I kiss my girlfriend on the head.

“Nope, she’s quiet like a shell” she replied while enjoying the food.

We were in the venue where we all ate in celebration that Jennie was found. It was a buffet, Chaeng love it so much. Aish my girlfriend is a monster when it comes to food.

“Did you really think something happened between them? If you just talk to Lisa, I think she’s telling the truth to me babe” Rosé replied before munching again.

I wipe some sauce on her lips, what a messy eater “My instinct is strong babe, and I’m never wrong about it”

She swallowed the food in her mouth “Maybe you’re just hungry, say ah and eat this” she’s holding a chicken thigh which I bite.

“Just eat babe, don’t think about them anymore. They’ll say it in the right time” she begun eating again.

“Yeah, maybe that’s the right thing to do” I also start digging the food on my own plate.