Chapter 50

Jennie's POV

If this was a car ride with Lisa, I would enjoy the scenery we're passing through but I'm not with her, I'm with someone who I met 2 years ago and I couldn't even recognize him anymore. If he's still the person who made me laugh hard because of his lame pranks or even made me smile when he said it's good when I did something wrong.

He still looks the same like how I admire him as our personal butler, everything had change the moment he did that to me. It was my nightmare everytime I sleep that the moment I'll close my eyes I'm afraid he'll show up  and kill me. My tears are slowly flowing but I wipe them away, now is not the right moment to waste my tears just because of this shit beside me. I notice we're going far away from the city, the road was getting scarier since only few cars pass us by. It was like a abandoned highway where no one would ever drive into. The van where they put Lisa was leading the way I hope she's not being beaten inside.

"I remember you used to hug me when I brought you to new places, I miss those days" he spoke.

If his voice was calming and safe before, now it felt like a sudden earthquake that make me shake.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Like yeah I remember it too" he laugh at his own stupid idea.

I only rolled my eyes at him. He became silent after he noticed I didn't have the mood to talk anymore.

Suddenly the car stops. I look outside to see where we are, there was a huge house in the middle of the woods. It was like a hidden hideout maybe where he brought his victims, my heart beats fast.

They took Lisa out of the van, they're dragging her since she passed out. I had the sudden urge to open the car's door but it's lock Ji-yong laugh at me. I glared at him as he plaster a smirk in his ugly lips.

He went out first then came at the car's side and open the door for me, I step out not looking at his eyes thats directly looking at me. I hurriedly went where they brought Lisa but before I could even go there his men block the way.

"Let me go inside!" I shout at them but they didn't even budge.

"They won't let you unless I say so. If I were you, you must stay inside the house rather than seeing her being tortured" he brings out a cigarette then lit it up.

He puff out some smoke which I dodge, I don't like the smell of it.

"Don't look at me like that Jennie, I might be good to you but ofcourse I also had a shitty side. Don't let me show the demon in me" he said seriously.

I scoff "Oh, so you mean this is your good side? Wow...what a shame I didn't know" I sarcastically said "I thought this is already your worst side, I guess I'm wrong since this is just your side dish" I chuckled to annoy him.

He gave me a death glare "Say anything you want baby, whatever you'll say.....Lisa will have to endure it"

He turn his back giving signals to his men, two muscular guy drag me inside the house but I fight them back. I bite one of the guy's arm but it's no use, he stared at me like nothing happened.

"Don't let yourself get tired like that, even if you break a vase in my head I won't easily get hurt. We're not in movies, we're in real life" he spoke in monotone.

My tears slowly fell "Please....p-please h-help us g-get out of h-here...I b-beg you.."

They let me go inside a room, the guy speak.

"If I were a good person, I already did help you...but I'm not" they both laugh.

He lock the door and I hurriedly tried to twist the knob but it's already closed.