Chapter 16

Bam’s POV

It’s been tough for greenie this past month especially now because she can’t hold the gun properly. Her hands was a little bit shaky and the fear was evident on her eyes. But I was amazed on how she still manage to be brave inspite of that fear, that’s the spirit man.

“Hey greenie, come here. Gotta tell you something” I called her out.

She run near me panting much then did a salute which I dismiss “What is it sir?”

I tap her shoulder “It was nice seeing you there and doing your best. Keep up the good work, I know you’ll be one of us someday” I said positively.

She warmly smiled “Thank you sir, that was nice to hear from you”

“Well I’ll train you privately now, as Mr. Kim ask me to” I gave her a note from Mr. Kim.

She look at it and said “Mr. Kim is really something, isn’t it?” she chuckled.

I chuckled too “Yeah he is”

That was our conversation before she went back on training. Tomorrow will be a new set for you Manoban, I hope you’re up into it.

Lisa’s POV

I was wide awake 3 in the morning already as Bam told me to go in the shooting range at 4. I don’t know why I have to be there too early in the morning when I can go there at 5. We couldn’t even see what we’ll shoot there, but to erase the odds I just obeyed what he said.

“Sir, I’m here ready for practice. If you don’t mind sir why do we have to go here early?” I ask out of curiosity.

“Just wait and see” that’s all he answered which made me confuse.

He grab 2 big bags full of armors and some explosives that make me more confuse. He signaled me to come near him and he patiently explained everything to me. He also gave me a small notebook where all his secret techniques are written. We did few try outs on the armours, now he’s holding a grenade explaining how it will work.

“So you see greenie, there’s a pin here. This pin is the grenade’s trigger to explode, so be careful when you’re holding one. Don’t hold it in it’s pin, okay? So here try it” he gave me this hard cold thing.

He turn his back on me while checking something in the bags when I pull the pin and throw it away.

“What will I do with this?” I ask while holding the round part of the grenade.

“Shit greenie, throw that away!!!” he  yelled at me.

“Throw what?” I ask dumbfounded.

I stared at him completely confuse of why I should throw this thing in my hand. In just a snap he grab it from me and throw it far away then he pulled me down on the sand bags before a loud explosion was heard.

He smacked me at my head “Are you trying to kill us? That was close” he sigh in relief.

“You told me to pull the pin and throw it away. I just did what you told me to do. What’s wrong with you?” I answered.

He face palmed “Yeah I told that but I’m not referring to the pin, I’m just saying that pull the pin and throw the other one away” he explained.

“Oohhh, sorry for that. It’s just a misunderstanding sir” I said apologetically.

“Next time I’ll just show you carefully how this things are done. Let’s go back first at the camp and grab some breakfast before continuing this” he walked first and I just followed him from behind.

Kai’s POV

I haven’t seen alien joining the training this past few weeks which is inappropriate for me. Her team has a new leader who is stupid just like her, definitely they all adapt what she acted. Tsk. I did my best in every way that I can in order for me to get the highest position after a few months, I aimed to be Jennie’s very own body guard. And if I had to hurt others to get that, I will. My father told me this was the most embarrassing decision I’d ever take, we’re fucking rich, as a matter of fact we’re third of the most richest company in the whole world but here I am at a camp. It’ll be worth it, I’ll be there at the top soon and I’ll make sure Jennie will be mine.