Chapter 2

Rosè's  POV

That stubborn moron really had the guts to talk back to me but I love her so much too, not in a romantic way, in a friendly manner though. I met her one day along an abandoned house as I drive to my uncle’s tea farm, I pulled my car and got near her. She was so vulnerable that time, with her dirty ruined clothes, shoes with holes, disheveled hair. If you would look at her twice you’ll probably think she’s a beggar at the side park. But it’s not her looks I noticed in her, it was the way how her eyes begged for help, and that one motive make me pick her up and dust her through her state. When I got near her the first thing she stupidly asked was “How does coconut have waters inside of it?” I don’t know if she’s on drugs or something that time.
From up to that day onwards, everything change in an instant. It was like a dream that comes true, my resto became so famous and well known. She was so brilliant and witty and dumb too, she was a lucky charm to me of all what happened.
My train of thoughts was interrupt by the loud ring of my phone. As I saw who the caller was, a smile crept in my lips. This is it. A big shot to boost my resto because of the Kim’s favor.

“Hello, Rosè speaking the owner of Chipmunks Restaurant, good day sir how may I help you?” I softly speak.

“Hi Rosè, may I remind you of my reservation this Sunday” Mr. Kim spoke

“Don’t worry sir, everything is settled. No need to worry”

“That’s good, oh well before I forgot may I also remind you of the food. You knew that do you?” he chuckled on the line.

“Of course sir, how could I forgot that. It’s your daughter’s favorite in our resto, don’t mind about it. It’s our job to fulfill your needs”

“Okay dear, I think it’s all settled then. I’m looking forward to it”

“Yes sir, we’ll do our best to deliver our outstanding services” I smiled on my own built determination.

“That’s good to hear, well then I have to hang up. Have a nice day Rose”

“You too sir” then the line went dead.

I scribbled some important notes in my planner in case I forgot them specially the food Mr. Kim had ordered. It’s not actually in our menu, I accidentally serve it in Mr. Kim’s daughter. That dish was cook by Lisa for us to eat for dinner but because of the orders piling, I pick it up and serve it to her without noticing. Then almost everyday, Mr. Kim’s daughter went here for that dish and I couldn’t say no to her. Lisa was confused at first of why I ordered her to cook that for me but she did it anyway. Until now she didn’t know I served it to someone else. I hope she won’t get mad if she find out.