Chapter 45

Jisoo's POV

I woke up with a throbbing head, I think I couldn't get out of bed. My eyes are still close feeling the sun hitting my body, I sit up on the bed rubbing my eyes. I look over to my side and I saw my baby sleeping peacefully, the other two was also sleeping as the blanket covered them. I slightly close the curtains to prevent them from waking up because of the light coming from the outside. I don't wanna wake them up to their deep slumber, I went downstairs to make some juice for this headache. There are already people on the dining area, also complaining about their headaches. I pass by where they are as I walk directly where the fridge is looking for orange juice or any kind of juice that could help me ease the pain.

"The alcohol was so strong, I vomit for a few minutes in the bathroom" a guy spoke.

"You're not really a drinker, it was just a light alcohol. What really made you vomit was the beer" the other replied.

While I'm busy drinking my juice Bambam appeared beside me which made me spit.

"Are you scaring me? Aish" I look at him annoyingly.

He chuckled while he tap my shoulder "You're so childish" he also pour some juice on his glass "Aaahhh so refreshing"

I just sigh and continued drinking.

"You left early last night, specially Lisa who's running away. I don't know what happened to her, she look so red and sweaty" Bambam talk to me.

"I also don't know what happened, maybe she's a light drinker and she couldn't hold back her vomit" I sip on my juice.

He nod "Yeah she's a light drinker, we fooled her in the camp and she couldn't even walk to her barracks that time so she crawled up to her bed"

We both laugh.

"Anyway I'll leave you here, I'll just check some pretty ladies outside. See ya later" he sped up to the door.

I just enjoyed the moment while drinking some juice, I don't want to think for now its giving me more ache.

Jennie's POV

I stirred a little bit because of the reason that I'm feeling something heavy on my feet. I look behind me and now I knew the culprit....Lisa. Her hand was groping my breast while her other hand was on my waist, I'm not gonna lie that I'm turned on while we're on this position. I know she's still asleep since she slightly snore, my nighties went up high so my undies showed up as I look under the blanket. I could feel her crotch as I slightly rub my behind to it, I bite my lower lip because of the sensation. Then I remember who ruined our intimate night.....Jisoo the destroyer.

"Lisa" I tried to removed her hand from my waist but she just hug me tighter.

"Hmmm 5 more minutes hon" she spoke in a groggy manner.

I giggled "Okay just 5 more minutes"

I'm enjoying the moment while she's beside me since we couldn't do this at home. I hold her hand and play with her long fingers as I compare it to mine. I know that mine were smaller but it's cute, perfectly made for each other. She move which cause me to change my position as her hand slip away from my body, I face her and kiss her lips even if we have morning breath. Her hands went on my butt squeezing it tightly, I moan upon the process. She really knows where I'm turned on. I wrap my legs on her torso as she was now on top of me grinding herself on mine. I arch my neck for her to access more as she gave me kisses down to my collar bone, the thin fabric show my perky nipples, we just got alarmed when someone yawned beside us that made us fix ourselves.