Chapter 37

Jisoo’s POV

Tsk my cousin really had the guts to deny that she likes Lisa, she probably beginning to love Lisa right now. We didn’t even know the whole damn story of them staying in the forest for four days, I’m so excited to hear it. I already had a very brilliant and clever idea on how to deal with Jennie's wrath. I’m going to use Nancy, nah…I’m going to convince Nancy to bother Lisa when we got back to Korea.

“So what’s the meaning of that smile of yours babe?” Rosé ask while she wipes her lips using a table napkin.

I stared at her “I’m gonna tell it to you when we have our private talk baby, as of now I had to act fast if I wanna catch a cat” I giggled.

“Count me in babe” we both smiled which earn a chuckle infront of us.

“You’re so cute together, I hope you get married someday” Nancy was our fangirl.

I put my hand over Chaeng's shoulder, I know I’m small but I’m the big guy here “Ofcourse I would make that happen, but I want my girl to be ready” Chaeng playfully hit my stomach “Uhm Nancy, I have an offer to you, the favor is probably more on your side. Please date Lisa” I told her boldly.

She smiled “Even if you don’t have to ask, I’m willing to date her anytime anywhere….but the thing is, is she willing?”

That was the problem, if Jennie was always on her side…Lisa will have a difficult time to spend some time with her…Hmmmm..

“I’m going to fix it, don’t worry we got your back. I’m just concern to our Lisa since she don’t have time for herself anymore, so I decided to do something so that she could have some fun and a love life” I look at her straightly.

“Okay, I’m in. When you came here, the moment I saw Lisa I feel like she’s been the one I’m waiting for. I didn’t even mind if she’s a girl, I mind if she’s single” she laugh at the last part of what she just said.

Rosé intertwin our fingers together as her thumb strokes mine “Don’t ya worry dear, Lisa is single since birth and she’s ready to mingle every second”

“Yaaahhh, don’t talk about Lisa like that. You’re like selling our baby, she’s my baby sister” Rosé whined which made me laugh.

“Baby? A VERY BIG BABY? Oh come on babe, she’s way more taller than me. I can’t even reach what she can hold when we’re on the grocery” I just stated a fact about that scary giant pole.

“Awwweee you look cute when you’re small, I can just pat your head like this” she pat my head like I’m a kid she met on the park “Cutie cutie cutie” she made me look like a dog because that’s how she calls dalgom.

“Baby, stop. It’s not funny anymore” I pouted which made her kiss me.

“But you’re so cute” I just snob her and turn my attention to Nancy.

“So you’re in now, I’m going to get your number and tell you exactly what time you should call her. You’ll also facetime her okay? Of course always stay pretty, keep her entertained. She loves women who wanted attention” I explained to her.

She nods her head as I gave her more instruction and some background of Lisa so that she’s been informed. This will gonna be fun, Jennie…I’m telling you, you need to prepare. Because Lisa 2.0 will come here not to play, but to make you gay.

Kai’s POV

I just saw Jennie and Lisa got out from her hotel’s room, what would you think when two people came out from the same place? You’ll think they did some dirty laundry. I balled my fist because Lisa’s been getting Jennie’s attention more than I do. I can’t just stand here watching them getting along to each other because the worst is, Jennie could like her even if she's the dumbest person on earth.