Chapter 40

Lisa's POV

I heard how the two girls fought outside, I don't know if I should be happy because I'm hearing that they're fighting over me or I should be sad because they're arguing about me. I just sigh when I heard the argument died down when Jisoo interrupt them, so I had the chance to rest but before I could drift off to sleep my phone dings. There's a message from an unknown number and I'm alarm of whatever it contains. I opened my phone and read it.

UNKNOWN: HOLD HER WHILE YOU CAN BECAUSE WHEN MY TIME TICKS ITS GONNA BE THE END.

I panic on what I just read but another message pops up.

UNKNOWN: KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT OR I'LL PULL MY TRIGGER TO GET A HEADSHOT. I'M WATCHING.

I type rightaway after reading it.

Me: Who the hell are you?!?

UNKNOWN: BINGO! NICE GUESS, I'M HELL AND I'M GOING TO FETCH HER SOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Me: Fuck off!!!! Whoever you are I'm not afraid of you, you'll have to face me first before you could even touch her. I'll make sure you can't even touch a single strand of her hair. Asshole!!!

UNKNOWN: OFCOURSE I'D LOVE TO FACE YOU FIRST THAN THAT GROSS JENNIE, FUCK ME DADDY.

Me: Where the fuck are you?!? I'm going to fucking find you.

UNKOWN: OOOHHH WILD, I'D LOVE TO IF YOU FUCK ME. LET'S PLAY HIDE AND SEEK, DON'T WORRY I'LL MAKE A PRIZE. A VERY WONDERFUL SURPRISE HAHAHAHAHA.

Me: I'm not fooling around asshole! You son of a bitch coward, face me!!!

UNKNOWN: HAHAHAHAHAHA SEE YOU SOON LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN AND I'M NOT A SON OF A BITCH...I'M HER DAUGHTER. I WANNA SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN I STAB MY BELOVED KNIFE ON JENNIE.

Me: Who the hell are you?!? What do you want????

UNKNOWN: I WANT YOUR BOSS DEAD...AND OOPPS ALSO HER PRETTY DAUGHTER JENNIE KIM, I SHOULD'VE DONE IT A LONG TIME AGO BUT MY FATHER JUST REFRAIN ME. LUCK WAS ON THEIR SIDE AS OF THE MOMENT BUT THIS TIME IT WOULDN'T BE.

Me: What have you done???? You motherfucker I'm going to kill you!!!

UNKNOWN: REMEMBER THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED TO YOUR PARENTS 20 YEARS AGO? THE PLANE CRASH? WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT YOUR PATH CROSSED WITH THE KIMS, DON'T YOU WANT THAT? SOON YOU'LL BE RECONCILED WITH YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER IN A SHORT TIME.

I cried upon knowing that my parents didn't die on accident but because of someone else's greediness. My tears fell as I clutch my necklace...the only thing I got from my mother. I'm gonna take a revenge.

Me: Just fucking wait for me, I'll make sure you're dead and cold when we meet each other. Coward!

It takes a minute before that unknown person replied.

UNKNOWN: SEE YOU SOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE

I tried to call the number but I'm already block, that asshole. I'm going to find that person no matter how far or no matter how good it is to hide. I'm awake the whole time thinking about who the enemy is and why do they do this. I didn't notice the time pass by, all I have in mind was to caught the culprit. I have to tell Mr. Kim about this, I got out from bed and wear some jacket then walk straightly to his office. I knock twice before he answered "Come in".

"Oh hey Lisa, you okay now? What brought you here?" Mr. Kim was busy scribbling in his desk.

"Uhmm..." I hesitate to tell him about it thinking what I just read.