Chapter 43

Third Person's POV

While the two had a secret service to each other, two person also had a big problem. They were arguing to each other why they couldn't separate Jennie and Lisa.

"You're so slow, you've been there first and yet you couldn't make a move. I should've have made it first instead tsk" the girl mock the guy.

He just lit his cigarette "You would enter first, then what? Be a slave? You've to establish your plan Hahahahaha stupid idea ever"

She tried to hit him but he just dodge "Unlike you, being an undercover agent but didn't even had a first based...lame"

"I'm not like you who's in the rush. You know Jennie is like a fruit in a tree, you shouldn't pick it yet when it's still young or else you'll regret" he casually bow the smoke on his lips.

She cough as she inhaled "Fuck, stop smoking will you? I have a plan, I want your cooperation. It was the easiest way to make them separate so are you in?" she pick up her things.

"I'm in...when will it be?" he ask.

"Tomorrow evening, see ya" she step outside his car.

"Yeah" he drove away leaving the girl behind.

He went back to the Kim's mansion as he fix his hair and tie, he calmly approach his own room.

"Where did you go?" one of his colleague ask.

"Just breath some fresh air outside" he went inside his room not minding if he's rude.

He stared at the pictures in his bedroom wall, one is Jennie and one is Lisa. He pick a dart and directly hit Lisa's photo.

"A dart in your head for now, next time I'll shoot you....it will be a bullet" he smirk then lay on his bed.

On the other hand...

The girl went on a drugstore and buy some medicine, not for her but for her target. She happily paid her bill as she mumbled thank you to the cashier. She slid it inside her bag then went on a mall to buy some ingredients for the cuisine she'll be serving tomorrow night.

"Hi" a guy approach her while she's busy checking her list.

"Hello?" she responded.

"I...I saw you and I told that I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't ask your name.....and also your number hehe" he scratch his neck being nervous.

She just stared at him blankly "If you wanna live, then leave me alone" she threat.

"I..I j-just.." the guy stop as she stab his hand with a small knife the girl look at him devilish "Aaarrggghh!!! What the fuck!!!!I take back what I said, you're not sweet....you're a demon!" he yelled.

"Yeah I am a demon and so what? Wanna be in hell huh? Try to scream and I'll make sure you're dead if you step outside of this place" she speak while creepily smirk.

The guy ran away not looking back feeling frightened as she laugh at him "That's right, be afraid of me because I'm the daughter of the devil"

She paid her groceries as she hummed on her own made song in her head. She book a taxi cab going to the Kim's mansion to meet someone she trusted most, it's better to be safe than never. Lisa you are mine alone. I'll add you to my collection.

Lisa's POV

I start the morning with my brightest smile as I greet everyone I met in the way goodmorning.