Chapter 52

Jennie's POV

1 year later

Everything went back to normal, the sun still shines brightly which warm our skins when we stroll outside. We would go to picnics some other time or even watch sunsets on the seaside, Jisoo would always mock me for not going with them when they visit Seulgi and Irene with the other girls of course. I would simply decline and say I'm busy with something, they would say I'm making an alibi.

Today we planned to go to the cemetery as we promise.

"Which one looks good? This one or this one?" I ask jisoo which is busy checking the other flowers.

"I think the sunflower is better" she gave me a warm smile.

"Uhm you're just choosing it because it's Lisa's favorite, isn't it?" I rolled my eyes.

She chuckled "Jennie, not everything is about Lisa. I pick the sunflower because color yellow represents happiness and its like the sun which gives light duh"

"As if, you just made a stupid explanation so you'll make up an excuse" I put back the flower on the vase.

"You're always thinking about Lisa, that's why every single thing you see reminds you of her" Jisoo pick a daisy which I look intently "See, even daisy reminds you about her" she wiggled her brows teasing me.

I just shrugged "Let's go, I'll pay this flowers so we can go to cemetery already"

We both went on the counter paying what we bought, we walk outside towards the car.

"What took you so long? I'm hungry" Rosé complained while pouting.

"Shut up baby, you're always hungry but you're not getting fat" Jisoo tease her.

"Sleep on the couch tonight" Rosé crossed her arms.

"Hey I'm joking please don't let me sleep on the couch tonight, I'll buy you everything you wanna eat" a girl is bribe again.

"Really?" Her face lit up "I want Buffalo wings, cookies, cakes, pasta, roast chicken uhmmm"

"Avocado" Jisoo added but Rosé glared at her "I mean Apple hehe"

I giggled at their cuteness, as a matter of fact they got married two months ago. It was indeed a happy celebration but not as fancy as you think of, Chaeng wants a simple wedding ceremony away from media. They only invite close friends and all of their family members, everyone was lively and glad at that moment. It was a church wedding because Chaeng is been a holy girl.

"What the fuck Jisooyaaaa" Chaeng shouted.

Okay I take back what I said, she's been unholy the moment she's with Jisoo.

"Ssssshhhh your mouth baby, here eat this" Jisoo hand over a cookie to her which she stare at.

I didn't notice that we where already on our destination, the place was like paradise full of flowers, trees and birds humming.

"Hold this" Chaeng gave Jisoo her bag.

"Why is it so heavy?" she shake the bag.

Here they go again as usual, bickering at each other like a married couple do.

"Heyyyyy I know you're rolling your eyes again at the back of your eyelids" Jisoo start an unpleasant compliment.

"You're lucky Lisa isn't here to defend me" I pout.

"Yeah that's why I'm getting all the chance I can get" she smirk.

She was still carrying Chaeng's bag, how sweet my cousin is.