Chapter 6

Lisa’s POV

This is it, it’s already 6 and we’re heading from the Kim’s mansion to prepare our menus. As the car enter the huge gate, my jaw dropped in the floor as my eyes saw the biggest mansion I’ve ever seen. It was gigantic and it looks expensive based on the designs from the pathway to the small details of the parking lot and all.

Someone nudge me that take me back to my senses “You should close your mouth Lis, if you don’t want flies to rent a home inside it” Rosè laugh.

I look at her disagreeing “Nah, flies won’t like to rent here because the payment is expensive. Chaeng who wouldn’t get surprise at this so called home of the Kim’s? It looks like 200 families could fit into it”

She giggled at my reaction “Limario, they’re filthy rich that’s why they could spend much money on building a house”

We step out of the car as it come to a halt, I go to the back part to get the foods we’ll serve at the event. I cautiously put them down one by one before closing the car’s door. I still can’t believe on what I saw. A gigantic mansion with lots of expensive cars parked and of course people who wore their suits elegantly. I feel like I was in the movie.

Chaeng was beside me without me noticing her “Still can’t believe? Do you want me to slap you across the face?” she break her knuckles as if mocking for a fight.

I faced her “Do you want me to crush your bones? Or do you want me to cook Dalgom? Choose wisely” I smiled while carrying some of the things we brought.

She took larger steps to catch up on me “Okay, cook dalgom and wait for your death on Jisoo's hands. I’ll gonna get some popcorn while watching you burned on the middle of the woods” I stop and talk back

“Okay that’s kinda cool, I shouldn’t wear anything then. It’s useless anyway if you gotta burn me in THE MIDDLE OF THE WOODS. After my death I’ll make sure you won’t sleep at night because I'll gonna hunt you both” I laugh at my own remark.

She tried to slap me but I dodge “Yahhh!!! Just do what you’re doing, I’ll just check our things if we didn’t forgot anything” she left me along the hallway.

So I had no choice but to enter alone. I gawked my eyes on the entirety of the mansion, from the expensive tiles, vases, flowers, paintings, and many more. If I’m the one living here, I would probably held a party everyday so that I won’t feel lonely. As I roamed around I didn’t notice that I’m going to bump in a cold hard wall which makes me fall in the floor butt first. I groaned as I feel the pain and fortunately the things I’m holding didn’t scattered.
“Aish if you’re not just a wall, I’ll knock you off. Fuck you, err I mean you couldn’t fuck but never mind”
I’m really a mess. To my dismay I heard a faint laugh and my eyes immediately find the culprit but to my surprise there’s none. Maybe I just overheard, or maybe there’s someone out there but I didn’t caught, or maybe this mansion has a ghost. This is absolutely freaking me if it’s true. I easily lift myself up and brought the things in the event place, I’m just maybe imagining things.