Chapter 36

Lisa's POV

Today we were all heading home to Korea, the business convention isn't finish yet but because of the incident Mr. Kim already decided that we should stay on our territory rather than attending business trips that may lead to danger.

"Does Jennie talk to you already?" Chaeng spoke beside me as she still eat her bread. This chipmunk never gets tired of eating.

I sigh "She never said a word to me even when I fetch her in her room this morning. She was so silent like a rock"

"What mistake did you think you had made? She's so furious last night, Jisoo made fun of her regarding to you. If she's not that scary, I already laugh because of her being hilarious" she chuckled.

I look at her in disbelief "She's furious? About what matter? I just talk to Nancy, what's wrong about that Chaeng?" we were walking on the hotel's lobby when I didn't notice someone was on my way.

"Oops sorry miss... Nancy!?! Hey, where you going?" I ask happily as we stop.

Chaeng clears her throat "She's the reason why" she look at Nancy then smiled.

"Ah yeah before I forgot, Chaeng this is Nancy and Nancy this is Rosé" I introduce them to each other.

Chaeng offered her hand which was accepted by the latter.

"Nice to meet you Chaeng, you must be Lisa's special someone" Nancy smiled, it looks like it was forced or it's only the way she do.

Rosé nudge me "No, I'm not. I already had a girlfriend, maybe you are Lisa's type"

"Chaeng!" I whined because of her boldness.

"What? I'm speaking on behalf of you, you're single so is she, am I right Nancy?" She said casually like she's the one asking for Nancy to ask her permission if she could pursue her.

"Chaeng stop! You're embarrassing me infront of her, sorry about her" I smiled awkwardly.

Rosé cross her arms on me "Really Lisa? Are you ashamed of me? LALISA!" oh no.

"Hehehe Rosé, you know I love you. Please stop behaving like that" I whispered to her then look at Nancy.

She just shrugged "You don't have a boyfriend don't you? Well Lisa here, is available. Can she get your number? Or should I give her number to you?"

The other one giggled because of Chaeng's silliness "Uhm yeah, I never had a boyfriend or even girlfriend, maybe you should give her number to me" I facepalmed.

They really have the same vibes as they both giggled while typing the numbers on their phone.

"You had the right choice sissy, just call her anytime you want" she wink at Nancy.

The latter just chuckled at Chaeng's cuteness "I should text her first before calling, I don't want to disturb her on her duty"

"Yeah right" they both had a high five.

They're still talking like I'm not here.

"Chaeng I'm here you know, we should probably go" I interrupt as I don't know how to get out of here.

"You're being bad Lisa, is that how you treat a "friend"?" She really just emphasized the word friend.

I sigh in defeat, I know Chaeng when she's like this. It will be a long talk until one of them should break the conversation. They continued to talk about me as our feet lead us to the hotel's diner and made ourselves comfortable seating on one of the tables. They ordered food, of course it's Chaeng's hobby the eat girl. I don't know if I look invisible to them as they laugh on the stupid things Chaeng shared to Nancy. I start to feel embarrassed.