Chapter 49

Lisa’s POV

I stir as I feel something heavy on top of me, I slowly open my sleepy eyes to see the culprit. I chuckled to see a very cute sleeping Jennie her mouth is slightly open, I caress her face.

“Uhm..goodmorning wife” I kiss her forehead “I wonder how did this all happen, I wonder how you even like me in the first place when I’m so dumb and clumsy….it’s far from those people that really fits you. I love you so much”

It’s early in the morning and I’m being dramatic. I pull up the blanket up to her bare shoulders, it was silky and smooth as my fingers touch her skin.

“Mmmm..stop..” she speak in a groggy manner.

“Hey goodmorning honey” I embraced her tightly as she did the same.

She peek at me “Hon”

“Yeah?”

She smile “You can be an actress for so being dramatic” she laugh while I grimaced.

“you heard what I said earlier?” I shyly ask.

“Yeah, loud and clear” her giggles send sensations “I wonder how you even like me in the first place when I’m d..”

I kiss her lips because I’m starting to feel embarrassed as she tried to mimick me. Her lips move in sinc with mine, our breath are starting to get hot my hands roaming her body specially her ass which I grope. She moaned in my mouth which I found sexy.

“Stop” she put her index finger on my lips “I’m still sore down there, you liar”

I chuckled my eyes sparkling with lust “What? Me, a liar? Are you sure of that because the last time I check you love everything we did last night” I wiggled my brows.

“Shut up hon or else I’ll change my mind about stopping you” her breath was tickling my neck as she buried her face.

I gently rub her back “Then let’s not stop” I kiss her ear.

She shrieked “Lisa! No! Let’s take a shower now because I don’t like to smell sweaty and look like just done having sex. Now come on”

I pulled her before she could even get out of bed “We really did had sex hon…Let’s stay here for 5 minutes”

“I don’t trust your 5 minutes” she accused me with that cute look “And when did you have the audacity to answer like a pro, is that the effect of hanging out with Chu most of the time?”

“I’m just spitting facts you cute little baby mandu” I hug her tighter.

“Lisaaaaaaaa!!!!”

“What?!? Are you hurt?” I worried ask.

She glared at me “You’re really testing me isn’t it?”

“Why? What did I do?” I chuckled while her brows scrunch.

“Your goddamn dick is poking me, I’m still sore but you’re turning me on” she pout while having an angry expression.

I laugh hard after knowing what she’s mad about “Sorry my wife I forgot we’re both naked”

She grab my dick and squeeze the hell out of it. I scream in pain as I tried to removed her hands.

“Aaaaahhhhh J-Jennie h-hon p-please l-let g-go aaaawwwww” I’m trying my best to stay calm because she holds it like a murderer.

“That’s how I feel, so now we’re both even” she let’s go of my precious junior “The time is ticking its already 12, Jisoo and the others must be already waiting for us to get down and grab some lunch. Honey get us some towels okay? I’ll shower first” she peck my lips “Be right back”