Chapter 39

Rosé’s POV

We were having a great dinner when the unexpected happened. Lisa was having an allergy which suppose not to be in the first place. And what makes me more confused was, why the hell there’s peanut on her food. She knew she had allergy with those stuff and the food she ordered doesn’t contain peanuts on it. Something’s not right, I’m feeling that someone plot this to happen.

The doctor went out from the room where Lisa is “Are you the relative of the patient?”

“Well she don’t have any relative in here but I’m her family not by blood, how is she doc?” I ask him.

“Hmmm she was okay, we already gave her some anti allergic shot. It’s a good thing that you brought her here immediately or else something worst happen to her. Overall we could discharged the patient now, you could bring her home and she should take a rest. She’ll be fine don’t worry, I’ll leave you I have some rooving to do” he spoke

“Thanks god, we’re relieved. Thank you doc. Can I come in now?” I replied.

“Yes you can. Excuse me, I have to go” he smiled before he walk away.

I entered Lisa’s hospital room, she was lying there unconcious. I watch her face as there were rashes on it, her breathing was fine. I hold her hand as I stroke it feeling how slightly soft it was. I remember how I teach her how to cook but I’m impress that I’m the one she’s teaching. I smiled at the thought of it.

The door creaked open as Jennie rush beside Lisa while Jisoo went beside me as her hands put on my shoulder.

“How is she? What did the doctor said? Is she alright?” Jennie vastly ask questions about Lisa’s condition.

Jisoo chuckled “Just ask a question one at a time Jenduekie, we’re not in a variety show where we have to be on a fast talk edition”

“Of course I’m…” she stop from saying the next words “we need to be sure she’s okay before we can bring her home, we don’t want something bad will happen to her if we don’t know exactly her condition” she shrugged acting like she don’t care but it’s obvious the way she speak.

“The doctor said we could take her home any time of the day, she’ll be needing a little rest in order for her to recover. Anyway, have you spoke to the restaurant about this matter? I want to personally talk to their owner about the incident” I badly want to hear their explanation.

Jisoo pat my head “I’m working on it, I already emailed the owner and he is willing to set an appointment to have a conversation. He want to settle the problem” I hold her that was on my shoulder.

“I’ll gonna be the one who’ll confront him, and I’ll make sure that his cook will be jobless for the rest of his life” Jennie threats as she held Lisa’s hand then make circles to it using her thumb.

Jisoo laugh “That was too harsh Jenduekie, maybe he didn’t intentionally do that…and maybe Lisa didn’t realise she ordered the wrong food because she’s distracted to you”

“She’ll forget about her allergies and the most confusing thing is…the food she ordered shouldn’t contain peanuts” I defended Lisa.

“So it means someone really tried to kill her?!?” oh no Jennie’s mood scale just turned to 10. Scary.

“I don’t think they’re trying to kill her, maybe they’re just making fun of her. Which isn’t funny at all” I replied.

Before anyone of us could speak, Lisa stirred and opened her eyes.