Chapter 30

Jennie’s POV

I think I made the wrong decision on letting Lisa wear a pink polo, she really really look good on it. She look neatly, well don’t get me wrong she’s not dirty everyday except her mind. As she walks on the hotel’s hallway, every eyes was stuck on her the way she moves or even when her hair sways. Ugh so annoying.

“Are you okay mademoiselle?” Kai the attention seeker ask.

“Yup” I made my lips into thin line.

“You know you look pretty today and….” he look stupid while blabbering.

“Oh stop Kai I didn’t sit here just to hear your fucking thoughts of how pretty I am. Thank you for noticing it but I’m not interested” I killed his hope to talk to me comfortably.

He didn’t speak which give me the benefit of a peaceful moment to sit and watch Lisa on her fashion show. As she got out from the building she immediately sense that I’m looking at her so she turn to look at me. I was crossing my arms with a bitch mode face and I think she got it from how she breathes.

“Tsk you’re so sluggish Manobal, mademoiselle didn’t like it at all ‘coz look at her. All mean and bitchy” I heard Kai huffed in annoyance to Lisa.

“Sorry it took me long, let’s go then. I don’t want to add more annoyance in you” Lisa step in to the car.

None of us speak, I gotta see the city’s view for the first time and it was so amazing that I envy the people who live here. My phone ring, it was my dad.

“Hello sweetheart, I just thought that it was your dream to tour Hawaai. So just enjoy our trip as well” he said that made me hard to understand.

“What do you mean dad?” I swear I’ll gonna kill this man, he loves hanging the story.

“Oh my god, I thought you’re able to pick it up. What I mean is, enjoy touring around sweetie. Surprise?” his voice is like a force aegyo.

“Shit for real?!? Oh my god daddy” I screamed in excitement which made the car suddenly stop. The divider was slightly opened as both Lisa and Kai peek into it.

“You okay mademoiselle?” both of them are looking at me.

“Yeah I’m okay, just fucking drive” I said to him then he close it.

“Jennie, your language sweetheart. Anyway just hop around Hawaii, I trust your companions. I know my baby won’t get harm” he chuckled.

“Awwee thanks dad, I love you so so much mwaaahhhh” I made my voice sweeter if that’s possible.

“Okay sweetie I love you too, I gotta go. Our investors are waiting for me, bye princess” there were noises in his background, maybe they’re on their way to the meeting venue.

“Okay dad, enjoy on that boring meeting hahahahahaha” I joke which he laugh at.

I ended the call, thinking of where to go….maybe at a beach or some food park. Oh my how I wish Jisoo and Chaeng was here with me to enjoy this moment. I opened the car divider.

“Get us to the nearest beach” I instructed Kai.

“But madem-..”

“No buts, just go” I said irritably.

“Your father would be …” this motherfucker still had the guts to talk.

“We just talked and if you’re still doubting if I’m telling the truth or not, call him but after that get out of this car” I threaten him.