Chapter 5

Jisoo's POV

The clock is ticking as I rush to finish the files stock in my table this past few days. I’m missing my sweetie honey chipmunk already, I’ve never seen her for already 4 days and its killing me. If you’re curious of who I am, well I’m Jisoo Kim cousin of Jennie and I’m a full time Vice President of Kim’s corporation. As I was saying I’m in a hurry to pass the documents today, although it should be a rest day, for me to rest and catch up to the party. I stretch a little, look at Rosè's picture in the table which sent a smile in my lips and continue my duty again.
I take 5 minutes break after 2 hours of signing and make some coffee in the pantry to warm my throat. I type my chipmunk’s number and wait for her to answer.
I sip my coffee, eat some cookies when she answered my call.

“Hey gorgeous, what you doing now?” I spoke as I munch some of the cookies.

She laugh at the other line “I’m kinda busy babe, for the event thing of your beloved cousin. We’ll be there at 6:30”

I gulp down the remaining cookie with the coffee as I spoke back “I’ll be there too, maybe at 7 or 7:30. I’ll just gonna finish my work”

“Okay babe, be careful on your way. I don’t wanna be widowed at a very young age” she laugh at her own joke.

I chuckled “Of course I don’t wanna die, I don’t want you to marry another one. I should be the only”

“Yeah, as if I’m going to marry you. Hahahahaha just kidding babe, hey you should hang up already and finish your work. I don’t want you late on your cousin’s birthday”

“Okay I’ll end the call but, I should get a kiss from you when we see each other later. Is that a deal?” I pleaded.

“Okay okay, only a kiss. Nothing more nothing less. I love you babe” she spoke with a giggle.

“Yes, okay love you too my chipmunk” I replied before ending the call.

I immediately got back at my office to do the remaining files. I want it done before 6 so that I could buy some flowers for Chaeng and a gift for Jennie. I shouldn’t be thinking a gift for Jennie because she almost had everything from bags, clothes, accessories and some that I couldn’t name of. This will be a tiring day, it’s just only 3 in the afternoon but it seems like it’s already 5 for me. I’m tired but I should just focus before the dark come.