Chapter 27

"You! You're one of All Might's students, yes?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say so."

"What's it like working so close to him? Are his muscles as big in person as they are on tv?"

"Sure, I guess."

"Is it true that he's grown a personal relationship with one of his stu-"

Suddenly, I was wrapped in a scarf as Aizawa held me behind him like some hunter with his kill.

"All Might is not even on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already." The reporters yelled for our answers as Aizawa now angrily dragged me along with his scarf wrapped around my wrist.

"I'm not a leash child, I can be trusted to walk on my own." I bit.

"You hang around with that Midoriya boy, that tells me otherwise."

"Annoying isn't he? Stupid-"

"You didn't seem too annoyed with him when you were eating each other in the hallway." He sighed, glancing back at me as I stood completely frozen. I was sweating and I couldn't stand to even look him in the eyes as he pretty much announced he had watched my first kiss on the big screen.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I huffed, speed walking past him as I grumbled to myself.

How did I not know he was there? Was it Recovery girl?

After having interrogated Recovery girl who denied seeing anything in the hallway that day, she had repaired my arm and sent me back to class where I now sat and listened to Kirishima drag on about Red Riot's fight this morning with some low-level villain.

Aizawa cleared his throat, receiving our attention.

"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever." He sighed.

"And Midoriya. I see the only way you won the match was by Okuma recklessly throwing herself in front of you and giving you an opening. Work harder. And don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk. That line's already getting old. But, your quirk will be really useful if you can get a handle on it. So, show a little urgency, huh?

"Right!" Midoriya's face was lit up in determination and bliss as if somebody had just told him that he reminded them of All Might.

"As for Okuma-"

Here we go.

"You can't throw yourself in front of every person whos about to get hurt. You destroyed your costume and body saving Uraraka and Midoriya, if you're going to throw yourself in front of every hero and every villain then you have no business here at UA. That being said, you're strong and selfless, focus more on your task at hand rather than trying to save every comrade and you might have a shot."

"Right, thanks." I sighed, laying my chin in my hand as I waited for the subject to change.

"Right, let's get down to business. Our first task will decide your future. You all need to pick a class representative." Aizawa sighed as if already annoyed by the argument waiting to entail.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima.

"I'll take it." Kaminari.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me." Jirou.

"Someone with style would be best." Aoyama.

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!" Ashido.

I looked to Izuku, finding him smiling to himself as he slowly raised his hand just a bit. "You wanna be class rep?" I asked.