C12: Kiss Him

"Amber..."

A gentle voice woke me to the sound of its whisper. I carefully opened my eyes and realized I was laying on someone's chest.

"Hey..." a hand started running up and down my back. "How are you?"

I took a deep breath and hugged the body closer. "Did I fall asleep?" I ask, through my drowsy voice. There was a cute little laugh. "Yeah, but I made sure I stayed awake." The voice's whisper sent chills down my spine. I hugged it closer, realizing it's Louis. "You doing alright still?"

I nod and feel the soft heart beat of his. His gentle breath skimmed my neck, and his hair brushed my head every few seconds.

"I'm okay..." I whisper, lifting my head to meet his eyes. For a moment we stayed that way. Just watching each other. "Do you wanna get up yet, or stay laying a little longer?" He brushed a piece of hair away from my face.

I smiled and shrugged. "I don't know how is it staying still this long?" He chuckles a little and looks down for a moment. "It's better when it's you in my arms."

I feel my face flush and look down before he can notice too much. "Then we can stay for a little longer." I say, relaxing again and listening to his heart beat. This time, his hands go to my head, and he plays with some of my hair. Saying I liked cuddling with him was a bare minimum. Resting with his arms around me, and my head on his chest, was something I could do forever. And it kinda surprised me.

We laid with each other for only around the next 10 minutes, just holding one another. He played with my hair for a little bit, and I played with his hand for a little bit. Don't ask how you play with a hand, cause I don't know. I just went with it.

"What should we do?" I ask, still playing around with his fingers. I tilted my head back to head a response but nothing came out. I smiled widely at Louis resting peacefully on my bed. His long fluffy hair slightly covering his eyes as they lay closed on his face.

I use the time to pull myself up closer until my head was right next to his. His jawline was so sharp, I'm sure you'd cut yourself if you ran a finger over it. I listened to the pace of his breathing. I watched his eye lids flutter a little as he took the breaths in, and I watched his chest sink as he let the out. It was so peaceful.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to wake him.

• • •

Louis has been sleeping on my bed for around 30 minutes now. I had brought some clothes to the bathroom and changed into them, and threw my hair in a messy bun. I pulled out my phone and scrolled on TikTok for a while, I played games, I got up and stretched, I mean I did everything. And that boy still slept.

With a small chuckle, I crawled back up onto my bed, where Louis had changed position a little. "Alright sleepyhead, enough is enough." I said, giving him a little push in the arm causing his eyes to open. He sat up and rubbed his eyes with his fists. "Oh no did I fall asleep on your bed?" He asked, throwing his legs out of the blankets. I nodded, trying not to smile. He yawned and stretched his arms out. "I'm sorry," he says as he lays back down, "I tried not to..."

I roll my eyes playfully and giggle as I flop on top of him. He lets out a grunt and then starts laughing. "You moron." he says as he begins to tickle my sides. It's my weakness. I laugh harder and have a little spasm on my bed before rolling right off.

"Crap you good?" Louis asks as I see him lean over the bed to stare down at me, laying on the floor. I smile and laugh again. "That was funny." I chuckle and he holds out an arm to help me up. "Idiot." He mumbles under his breath. I reach out for his hand and hoist myself up. "But actually are you okay?" He asks, as I sit next to him on the bed. I nod and rest my head on his shoulder.

Louis turns his head down to me and smiles for a second, before resting his head on mine. "Hey Amber..." He says, turning his head to look at me. I close my eyes. "Yeah?"

I hear him sigh, and he wraps his arm around me, gently rubbing my arm. "Are you ready to tell me what happened? I just- I really need to know..." I lift my head off his shoulder and look down at my lap.

"It started in the car," I began, "he put his hand on my thigh. I told him to stop but he kept moving it up..." My anxiety slowly started coming back as I was reminded of what had happened a few hours ago. "And I was so scared... I tried to tell him to stop again but it didn't work." I tap my foot against the floor. "We got to his house and he took me to his bedroom... it was dark and he had posters of almost naked girls..." I could see Louis roll his eyes a little.

"He demanded I kissed him. Right then in that moment. I told him I wasn't ready. I didn't wanna kiss him, I really didn't but..."

My voice became shaky as my eyes began to well up.

"He grabbed my ass and pulled me until he kissed me. I hated it. I could feel him trying to stick his tongue in my mouth and I pushed him away. He came right back."

Louis slid his hand down to mine and drew circles on the back of it. He was looking down.

"He lifted my skirt and tried pulling down my undergarments and I kicked him... that's when I ran. And then you called." A tear rolls down my face. And Louis wraps his arms around me. A few tears rolled off my face onto his jumper but I tried not to make any noise. "I'm sorry..." I whisper.

"What? No no don't be sorry darling..." he says, pulling away and putting both his hands on my cheeks. "You did nothing wrong." He smiles and I look into his eyes. His beautiful, kind eyes. "Do you understand?" He leans forward and kisses my cheek. "Nothing wrong."

Butterflies attacked my stomach, even through the tears. If I could replay that kiss over and over 100 times I would. I nod and give him another hug.

"I love you so much Louis." I put a hand on his neck, and one on his back. He chuckles a little and pulls away for a moment. "I love you more."

I giggle and give him a little squeeze. "Look at us, being all sappy." He looks at my face like it's the last time he will. "We are being sappy aren't we?" He asks and I bite my lip. "Yeah, we are..."

Kiss him.

I think to myself.

Kiss him.

Wait but no- he doesn't like me and I can't ruin our friendship.

Kiss him.

I can't.

I just can't.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N: Hsjaixuiws sorry guys there has to be suspense🤷🏼‍♀️ ily babes❤️