C25: Text

"Hey..." I felt a tap on my shoulder a few times. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Jack standing there next to Jaeden. I looked around and saw Louis asleep next to me. Then I remembered and smiled a little. "Mom said we can't stay over this time. We gotta go." Jack whispered. "Don't wake up Louis, he needs to sleep."

I huffed and slowly stood up, not wanting to leave Louis bed. It's the most comfortable thing ever. I flew my arms out and grabbed onto both of their shoulders to hoist myself up. I was exhausted. "Did you bring anything?" Jaeden asked. "Your phone? Bag? Or can we go?"

I honestly didn't know, but didn't really care. I shook my head while keeping my eyes closed. "I'm good. Let's just go home."

I began walking up the stairs, and I probably looked like a zombie, but I honestly didn't care. I was freaking tired. And they woke me from my nap with Louis.

When we made it to the car, I immediately crashed. Flopping onto the seat and closing my eyes. It was about 10:50 or 11. I finally felt good to have closure with Louis. We made up. I said I'm sorry and... oh no.

Oh no I told him that he should date her... oh dear lord. Now of course I'll be happy for him if he's in a relationship but it's gonna hurt. Badly.

However as of right now I don't wanna think about it. I turn on my side and hope to fall asleep again.

•   •   •

I woke up at around 7 in the morning. The sun was rising and I was in bed. Yesterday was a mess, but I cleaned it up. Rolling on my side, I reach for my phone to check my socials.

But all I saw were a ton of texts of from our group chat.

_______________________________

Idiots😃💋

Mills😛
Amber are you okay?
Where are you?
Do you actually like Louis?

Jaeden🥸
Wait so you do like Louis?

Issie🤍
Guys shut up
She doesn't have to tell us

Jaeden🥸
Sorry

Issie🤍
Amber come back out here
Trust me we won't talk about it

Mills😛
Yeah we promise

Jack-o-lantern🎃
Yeah

Yesterday
7:31 pm

Mills😛
YOU MADE UP!!

Issie🤍
Did you guys or did you just fall asleep and not even realize?

Jaeden🥸
I'm jealous

Mills😛
^^

Jack-o-lantern🎃
Did you guys talk it out like I said?

Jaeden🥸
It's really hot in Louis room

Mills😛
Ik he has the temp at like 1000 degrees

Issie🤍
...I think his rooms cold...

Jaeden🥸
What.

Mills😛
Stop getting side tracked

Issie🤍
Sorry

Today
7:12 am