C44: New Years

Pretend it's you and Louis. Lol in my dreams.

I grabbed onto his hand and smiled into his eyes. "You ready Lou?" I ask, pecking his lips.

He gives me a little smile back and nods. "So ready." We stand up and leave my bedroom, heading upstairs to take some pictures and watch the ball drop. Millie and Jack were both holding little drops up to their faces as the stood in front of a little golden backdrop.

Jack looks over at us and then down at our hands. Fingers entangled. I watch his eyes grow very slowly to a wide snap as he yells.

"NO WAY."

Millie looks over at us with her cute little smile and then sees what Jack was seeing. "NO-"

"Yes way." Louis says, turning me toward him and kissing my lips. I smile a little bit and hear Jack and Millie squeal.

"YOU MEAN WE'RE ALL TOGETHER?!"
Millie asks, running over to us.

I nod and giggle a bit and how excited they were.

"OMG WE HAVE TO TELL JAEDEN AND ISSIE!" She yelled, whipping out her phone and clicking on texts.

Idiots😃💋

Mills😛
LOUIS AND AMBER ARE DATING

Jaeden🥸
WAIT WHAT

Issie🤍
NO FUCKING WAY

Mills😛
LANGUAGE ISSIE

Issie🤍
SORRY IK IK

Jack-o-lantern🎃
ITS TRUE

Jaeden🥸
PROVE IT

____________________________

Millie looks away from her phone and up to us, holding the camera by her eyes.

"Kiss." She says.

And for once, without it being awkward, I lean forward and kiss Louis soft lips again. I've never kissed someone this much in my life.

She looks back down at her phone and clicks send, and then the buzzing continues.

_______________________________

Issie🤍
ALOFJWKCOAOJ NO WAY

Jaeden🥸
Ew

Mills😛
TOLD U GUYS

pear tree💙
It's true. If you look closely you can see it's me in the picture.

Amber
💀✋🏻

Issie🤍
AMBER IS THIS FR

Amber
No I just made out with him for fun

Issie🤍
Oh

Amber
DUDE IM BEING SARCASTIC SMH

Issie🤍
OH
AKDJJAJXJ

Jaeden🥸
Is I love you but you are so stupid

Jack-o-lantern🎃
Fr

Issie🤍
I'm sorry I'm sorry
I wish we were there

Amber
Don't
Have fun at your party

Jaeden🥸
Fanks

_______________________________

"COME ON GUYS!!" I hear James yell from the living room.

"The ball drops in a minute!!" Mum yells.

I smile up at Louis and we both run into the living room with Millie and Jack.

"Okay okay what's the last thing you want to hear this year?" I ask, holding Louis hands and staring into his eyes.

"Your voice." He smiles.

"Okay but what WORDS." I ask, rolling my eyes playfully.

He squints his eyes.

"I don't know that's pretty tough..."

"Just pick!!"

I say, watching the timer reach 10 seconds.

"I love you." He says.

I smile and nod. "I love you Louis."

"3! 2! 1!" The parents yell as the ball drops.

There was a ton of cheering and I smiled, looking up at Louis.

"I love you too." He says, slowly kissing me.

His hand pulled my waist up to his body and his eyes closed. The other hand, going to the back of my neck.

And we kissed like that for a long time, for the parents were too busy looking at the TV to notice.

I pull away from Louis and smile.

I guess happy endings do exist.

Because mine ended with Louis.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
SKDJQKJCNW ITS DONE!!💔

I rlly hood you guys liked that story!! I spent a lot of time on it!!

Anyways my next Louis fanfic is called "Piano Boy" and it's a dark/light academia theme. If you want a short description go look at the part called "New Story" and you'll find out more!!

Thank you all so much for your support!

I will be taking a short break just to let myself breathe for a moment, so you can read any Louis imagines during this time!! I will only post the "cast list" for the new book.

I hope you enjoy it!!

TYSM!!