C14: London Snowfalls

The next day at around 4, Louis came over. He greeted me with his adorable smile and his heart warming hug, and a small kiss on the cheek. I think he knows that I like it. We then talked about yesterday, and about Chase. Giggled over a few things I said, and as of right now we sit on the couch, with no clue in the world of what to do.

"We could watch a movie?" He asks, his head resting on his fist. I shrugged. "I mean we could but it's only 6."
He nodded. "We could... go skating?" He gave a little smirk and I sighed as I smiled.
"I wouldn't mind a little skating I guess..." He giggles and stands up, holding out a hand to help me up. "Yessss!" He exclaimed as I grabbed ahold of his hand. "You nerd." I said, hopping up and walking with him to my garage. The sky was cloudy and it started getting a little dark, but that never ever stops me and Louis. Once as kids, the temperature dropped to 3 degrees, and we went outside to build a snowman family. Well that ended up taking 2 hours and we both got sick from the cold.

"You ready?" I ask as I grab downy board. He nods and clicks the button to open the door.

"Oh... my... god."

As the door lifts, it reveals snow, gently falling from the sky. "But it's just October!!" I say, with my jaw dropped to the floor. Louis looks at me and laughs a little. I scoff and look up at him with disappointed eyes. "I knew it'd be super cold today but I didn't think it would snow! Now we can't skateboard." I pout he shrugs.

"You never know what the weather will look like here. Now come on," he takes the skateboard and hangs it back up, "we can just go for a walk instead."

I laugh a little and look down at my outfit. Giving a sarcastic laugh I shake my head. "Yeah in this outfit? Totally." He doesn't laugh. Instead he just stares at me with a blank face. I slowly stop laughing.

"Wait your serious?"

He finally giggles a bit.

"Well not in this outfit you idiot, come on."

He grabs ahold of my hand again and gently tugs me back inside. "Now where do you hide your coats?" He says, giving me a smirk.

I roll my eyes and smile at him. "Okay one minute." I reach into the closet and grab out my coat, and hand Jacks coat to Louis, since my extra won't fit him.

After we got our mittens and hats on as well, we stepped outside. The air was freezing cold, especially with a little wind, but overall it wasn't very bad. Louis hand holds mine once more, and we step out into the thin layer of white, covering the ground.

"It's really pretty..." I smile, looking up into his eyes as they reflect the shimmer of the ground.

"Not as pretty as you." He smiles, and his cheeks slowly tiny pink. Mine do too. Even through the cold I can feel my face burn up a bit.

"Someone's a little romantic tonight." I teased giving him a little push on the arm. "But did I lie?" He says, raising an eyebrow. I sighed.

"You are such a flirt Louis."

"Who wouldn't be when they're around someone as beautiful as you?"

"Okay now that's enough."

"There's never enough of your smile for me."

I realize I was grinning and I wiped it off. "Now your doing too much." He giggles and looks down. "Sorry..." I give his hand a gentle squeeze.

"No need to apologize. Now come on."

I start walking and pull on his arm to follow me.

•   •   •

After walking around for about 20 minutes, Louis stopped dead in his tracts and looked down. "What's wrong?" I ask, sniffling a bit as the cold makes my nose runny.