C37: I'd Kiss Her

^this video makes me wanna cry cause now my only type is Louis and I physically can't love anyone else^

The second I felt his soft, warm lips, I quickly pulled away and sighed. "Really?" I said.
He bites his bottom lip a bit and smiles. "I'm sorry I just- ugh I really wanted to do that..."

I bite my tongue. "Louis we shouldn't be doing this... at least not until you figure things out with Layla..."

Louis eyebrows furrow and he sits a little more up. "What do you mean?"

Oh crap I wasn't supposed to mention it.

"You know?" He asked, looking a tad angry. Millie sees what happening and quickly pops in. "It was my fault..."

Louis looks over at her with wide eyes. "I told her..." she said, as Jack gently rubbed her arm.

Louis closes his eyes and takes a deep breath, sitting upright and then looking down at me. "I'm sorry..." he says quietly, starting to sit up and walk away, but I reach for his arm. "Wait Louis why are you apologizing?" I ask, sliding my hand down to his and holding it.

I watch as Louis eyes me, as if waiting for something. I look down at our hands and carefully let go. I didn't cross our fingers. Maybe that upset him? Maybe it was something else.

I cleared my throat and Louis shrugged. "Good night you guys..." he said, turning and walking out of my bedroom. I didn't say anything. What were we now? Just a couple of besties? I don't think so.

But we weren't dating. He has a girlfriend and I know that you can't date two girls at once.

"What are you doing?" Millie asked, cuddling up with Jack again. I sighed and shrugged. "Go get him!" Jack said.

"I can't do that... when we get like this it's not that easy... why did he say sorry?"

I ask, staring up at the TV for a second. It was the kissing scene. In the rain. I could hear Millie trying to think of why he apologized but I was drawn into the movie. I imagine it's us.

He's picking me up and kissing me. I'm kissing him back. I'm not pulling away. We both want it. We both need it. There's no one to worry about. No her. Just us.

"Amber!" Jack snapped his finger in my face, causing me to look back at them. Millie sighs and pulls away from Jack, sitting cross cross and looking at me. "Amber I have a question."

I nod and Millie asked,

"If you had 1 million dollars to travel anywhere, where would you go?"

"Easy. I'd take a late night flight to Venice Italy."

___

Louis POV

I said I'm sorry because I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna break up with Layla. And now I have to worry about what Layla will do to hurt her. So I was apologizing for whatever she says. Because now that Amber knows, it was a ton of pressure and relief thrown on me at the same time. I'm in love with Amber, but it's never okay to cheat. No matter who your partner is. Even if it's Layla.

So I'm breaking up with her tomorrow. I don't know how, but I will. I got back in Jacks bed and heard music from Amber's room. I knew which scene was on. They were kissing in the rain. I looked up at the fan and closed my eyes, imagining if it were Amber and I. But I'd change it up.

I'd take her under the night sky. We'd be stupid and do random things as we laugh together. As we cooled off by laying down and stargazing, I'd tell her how I really feel. Not just "I like you." And nod just "I'm in love with you." No I'd make sure she knew how it was. How I feel empty without her. How her smile made my heartbeat go at a million miles. How her personality gave me the most intense butterflies, and how beautiful she was. I'd put it all into a sentence. Then I'd slip my hand her hers, and I'd lace our fingers. Holding her hand in the way child us would call "madly in love." And then I'd kiss her. I'd kiss her like it was the first time I had, and the last. I'd kiss hdd not like I want to shove a hand up her shirt, but like it's the most beautiful thing I've ever felt. I'd kiss her her passion. With curiosity. I'd kiss her like she's the only girl alive. I'd kiss her.

Opening my eyes, I realize it was just a thought. Not a reality. Maybe one day... but not now.

First I have to get rid of the one thing that's holding me back.

Layla.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Sorry for any spelling errors

Sorry it's a really short chapter