5. Music

As Moody was set up to be a teacher of Hogwarts in Defense Against the Dark Arts, he introduced two new individuals from his Auror Office. He brought them in the second meeting of the Order of the Phoenix.

'As I won't get to be around in the Ministry, I brought two trusted inner contacts I know, Kingsley and Nymphadora.'

The young woman glared at Moody. Annoyed of something, but then she let it go.

'Well, as you were trusted enough by Alastor, we welcome you to the Order of The Phoenix, Kingsley and Nymphadora.', said Dumbledore. Everyone clapped enthusiastically. And shook hands with them.

'Please, everyone. Call me Tonks, please. I don't like being called Nymphadora.', she said as she shook hands with the others.

'Ah, Remus Lupin!', said Kingsley, 'I should've known! You were in the first Order.'

'Yes, I was! you can call me Remus, if you will.', he said, shaking a friendly way to Kingsley.

Tonks shook hands with Hagrid, but she accidentally nudged the wand umbrella rested by a wall to fall. It zapped on top of everyone's head when it collided the floor. Everyone ducked gravely.

'Oops, sorry!', said Tonks.

Moody sighed, 'Tonks, everyone.'

***

After the light chatter and intoductions, Kingsley continued the meeting.

'I heard from Mad-Eye, Sirius Black is not who I think he is.' Said Kingsley. 'Is it true he's innocent?'

Dumbledore spoke,'Yes it is very true. Remus told me everything. Sirius himself told me, then Harry, and two of Harry's friends Hermione and Ron told me. The real culprit was Peter Pettigrew.'

'So, that finger was not the end of him?'

'No, it wasn't,' said Remus quickly, 'Sirius was framed by Peter, he betrayed James and Lily... Sirius left Peter in charge that night. Made him the secret keeper of the house. We didn't know Peter would betray us all, we didn't know he told the Death Eaters where the Potters were. When Sirius came back, James and Lily were dead... Sirius chased Peter. He chased him until they reach a muggle street. Then Peter blasted an explosive spell. Killed those poor muggles and cut his own finger... He's an unregistered animagus, Kingsley... He can change into a rat. So when the aurors came, the bastard fled. There was only Sirius at the scene.'

'That is... very deliberate of Peter... He... he cut his own finger to save himself.', said Kingsley.

'Oh- when he's in danger with his own life, he would take things to desperate measure. That is Peter.'

'I see.', said Kingsley, 'That means it's true. I believe You-know-who and his Death Eaters are starting something. And interestingly, it never led me to Sirius Black. That was what made me skeptical of him. He is my case, you see. And the occurrances about Death Eaters have never led me to Sirius Black. Completely unrelated.'

'Yes,' said Tonks, 'I believe Sirius is not part of the Death Eaters at all. The Blacks were Death Eaters, but I remember that they disowned him as a son, isn't that right, Remus? He ran away to the Potters.'

It took him aback. It was shocking that she knew about that. 'How did you-'

'I have my sources.', said Tonks, grinning proudly.

'Yes, that's correct. Sirius was disowned by his family. He refused to be a Death Eater... then he ran away right after he graduated Hogwarts. They disown him.', said Remus.

'We will take your words for it then.', said Kingsley, quickly.

They talked about the Death Eaters: Malfoy, Avery, Macnair, etc. Every single Death Eater they know.