9. Voldemort is Back

Sirius sulked in the living room, laying down in the sofa. He didn't like being back in the Safehouse.

Tonks accompanied him to the living room, while Remus put Buckbeak back up to the bedroom in the third floor. When he went back downstairs, he heard Tonks and Sirius, talking and laughing.

'Ah! there's my favorite best friend, the best, whose like a close brother to me,' said Sirius, sarcastically when Remus entered the room. Remus gave an apologetic smile to him. 'Tonks. You know, Remus told me, you're a metamorphagus, aren't you?'

Tonks glanced at Remus quickly with a smirk, 'So you both have been talking about me?'

'Proof it, I say... impersonate Marilyn Monroe.'

Remus snorted, 'Can't believe you blurted out Marilyn Monroe at Tonks.'

'Who's Marilyn Monroe?', Tonks asked.

'Accio Marilyn Monroe photo...', said Sirius lazily, flicking his wand.

The photo flew and he caught it with his hand. He looked at the photo in contempt, then showed it to Tonks.

'She's a muggle actress.', Remus spoke, 'Sirius adores her for her er...', Remus' face turned red.

Sirius laughed.

Tonks didn't hesitate. She turned her figure just like the woman in the still picture. Sirius' eyes widened in amusement as Tonks was turning like Marilyn Monroe.

'I believe you now!', Sirius said quickly with a happy-go-lucky tone.

'Alright, you'll give Sirius a heart attack. You can change back now, Tonks.', said Remus.

In flusteredness, he stood in the middle, blocking Sirius who was eyeing Tonks intensely up and down, admiring her for looking a lot like the woman in the picture.

Remus caught Tonks' eyes on him. She simpered. Her eyes were flirtatious.

Tonks changed her look and figure. Her hair turned into medium wavy length with dark brown color. Her eyes were brown.

'This is what I'd look like if I had my mother's feature.', said Tonks, still eyeing Remus.

Remus tried to find a word, but Sirius had caught up quicker, 'You really do look like her!'

Remus tried to hide his flusteredness. His face felt hot. Air was choking him. He decided to look up at the ceiling, which suddenly seemed very interesting.

'Well, now this mission is complete, I have to go back to my post.', said Tonks quickly, 'nice to meet you cousin Sirius, see ya Remus.'

Tonks had some skips for several steps. She marched out of the room. Then a loud thud was heard in the hallway and the painting of Sirius' mother bellowed the house again.

'SORRY', shouted Tonks from the hallway, 'I TRIPPED BY THIS STUPID UMBRELLA.'

The painting stopped screaming and the front door was heard shut.

Sirius snorted. He said, 'It's so obvious.'

'What's obvious?', asked Remus, confusedly.

'You're bad at hiding it.', said Sirius. Remus stared at his friend, who was smirking amusingly, 'Admit it, you like her.' Before Remus was able to protest, Sirius added, 'she likes you too, actually.'

Remus felt embarassed. He couldn't say anything and it made Sirius laugh. Sirius was enjoying the look of frantic on Remus' face.

'Better sort that out quickly, mate. Before she decided you're too chicken for it.', said Sirius nonchalantly. He got up to shout Kreacher's name, demanding his dinner.