51.2 Battle of Seven Potters

Remus stood in front of Lovegood's front door. He knocked. Xeno opened the door with a smile, though he had his wand at a ready.

'Welcome! You're alone today? Come on in!', said Xeno.

Remus gave a polite smile and got inside. He found Luna, sticking some photos on a scrapbook. 'Hello Luna!', he said.

'Hello Lupin! So good to see you again! Tonks is not here? What about the others?'

'Afraid not, we're getting ready to pick up Harry in a few days. I'm here until then.' He looked at Xeno, 'Is that alright with you?'

'Not at all! Uh... will the couch be fine?'

'Very fine.', said Remus.

'Good, good, we don't have a lot of space here!', said Xeno. Without a word, he went back to sit by his typewriter and began working. The typewriter followed every word or command that he said.

Remus felt awkward to be treated like one of the household in a stranger's house. He felt like he was intruding an intimate family time.

Luna sat by the unlit fireplace. Busying herself with live pictures.

He went to look at what she was doing. 'What are you doing there?'

Luna glued a photo with magic of her wand. While she stuck the photo on a page, she said, 'I'm reorganizing Lovegood photos based on timelines, if a big battle ever brakes out and daddy and I are dead, we want to continue our legacy.'

Luna's tone was very casual, though the topic was dark. It was quite unsettling to hear her say it in ease.

'That sounds... important.'

'Well, even if daddy and I live for another decade, this scrapbook, hopefully can entertain the future family. Hopefully my future children and grandchildren can appreciate them!', said Luna in a positive attitude.

Remus smiled. He found it wholesome. 'You know, I know a trick that I think you'd like, Luna. I can cast glitter to the book.'

'Really?!', asked Luna excitedly. She looked up at Remus. Her eyes were shining.

Remus taught her how to make glitter charm on the book and how to vanish the glitter charm. Luna was excited when she knew how to do it. She casted it at some random objects around the house, everything had glitters on them.

'Luna.', spoke Xeno, patiently. 'Don't bedazzle the entire house, will you? Turn everything back.'

The typewriter wrote everything he said. Xeno realized and quickly commanded it to erase them. Luna laughed and turned them all back to normal. 'Thank you, Lupin. It's really handy for me. But... why would you learn a spell like that, anyway? I don't think I find you as someone who likes sparkles, Lupin.'

Remus snorted. He tried to imagine when and how he managed to learn this spell. 'I had this prank spell book, once. My friends and I used to learn them and prank loads of people at school. Even to the teachers.'

Luna wanted to know what he did with the glitter charm. Remus told her what he did. Luna laughed.

She was interested to learn other random magic he might know. So it became a free charm class. Remus taught her some funny charms. They did it outside of the house. Remus had fun teaching Luna some old magic tricks he remembered.

***

Remus stayed in the house. He ate with the Lovegood. Slept in the sofa.

He learned some odd things he didn't quite think believe. Yet he was fascinated at Xeno's passionate interest of it. About legends and myths.