7. Judgements

Remus knew how to tail on Avery. He knew things about him. He was known as a seller in magical pet creatures.

That was the innocent face. Though really, Avery has another business. An illegal one. Magical creature brawl. Poor creatures are put in a battle arena to kill each other for entertainment.

To get in, Remus has to disguise himself. Changing his hair into black and changing his eye colour. He use a disguise name as Bernard Sywell, halfblood wizard.

He acquired Avery's secret business after two months.

It wasn't easy to get into his illegal animal brawl. He was juggled by various kinds of shady people. And various kinds. Humans. Goblins. Vampires. Various intelligent beings, yet evil intentions. Random kinds of creatures, to make contact with, until he finally found Manchester's Magical Fight under the city of Manchester.

He acquired the password from the last guy he met.

He spoke the password's incantation in front of a dark wall in an alley. From there he was able to go through it. Exposed to the hustle bustle of people roughly cheering on to what was happening down on the arena.

It was a huge round shaped room. People were clattering from all levels of benches. Shouting, cheering, cursing their lungs out on the ground level of the ring.

Creatures thrown into a ring and expected to fight each other until death.  enslaved by the mere people who were wildly pressuring them to fight.

It wasn't a good sight to see. But Remus was here on a job, and he has to act like one of them.

He looked down to see what poor creatures of today was.

An elf versus a giant skrewt.

The elf was whimpering as he was left down there with it. 'FIGHT YOU BLOODY SLAVE! FIGHT!' Shouted a man near Remus.

Remus put on a crazy grin and laughed a lot as he acted like one of them.

'WHAT A LOAD OF-...'

Remus looked around as he was clapping and cheering crazily. Scanning whether Avery was there.

He saw the elf inside the ring was running away, as the skrewt shot poison at it.

Then there, on the top box with glass window. The man himself, accompanied by his closest collegues, sitting at fancy seatings, glass of wine on their hands, shouting as well, pouring the wine all over the place.

The elves in the boxed room cleaned the spill frantically and refilling the moving glasses on their hands with new wine.

All Remus' job was just to be there. Spent some knuts on a cheap beer. Spying until Avery decided he wants to go home, which most of the time, he didn't go home until 3 AM.

When the man wanted to leave, he always left through another door. Remus left out from where he came from, waiting on top of a muggle strip club building near the secret magical brawl was located. He watched as the target apparated away.

The Order of the Phoenix stationed a post hideout on the club's building for Remus. No one, including the Ministry, knew any posts of the Order. It has protective charms around it and the secret keeper was Tonks.

Remus went inside to what looked like a 2x2 square room of top staircase building. When he entered, it was different from what a muggle would expect.

The interior was more spacious. It has a room and a bathroom. It wasn't nice looking, but it would do. The room has a small kitchen and a single bed. The kitchen was stocked with food from Dumbledore. Charmed it to have necessary hunger needs.