54. To Lead

Dora and Hagrid arrived. They checked the garage and there it was, the motorbike. Arthur appeared from a door connected from the house to the garage.

Arthur was delighted to see them. A smile stuck on his face. 'I'm so excitedto start study this motor mechanics again! I'll be up all night on it.', said Arthur.

'Glad you like it, Arthur! Glad all the parts seem to be here, we'll leave you to your thing now. We'll head inside.', said Dora.

She and Hagrid was about to leave. Arthur stopped Hagrid as he needed help knowing more of Sirius' motorbike. Hagrid was delighted.

Dora went inside alone. She saw Remus in the kitchen, looking very worried.

'Oh, thank god, there you are.', said Remus in relief.

He rushed to hold her in his arms. Dora laughed, confusedly. 'What's this about? I was just visiting my parents with Hagrid. The motorbike need fixing.'

Remus whispered in her ear that only she could hear. His voice was sheltering. 'just... don't go anywhere without telling me... I was worried.'

'Remus...', she said in the same volume. She saw his eyes, tender and mellow. She hugged him as tightly. 'I'm sorry. It's alright, I'm here.'

Over Remus' shoulder, Dora saw Molly, Fleur, and Bill. Molly gave her a symphatetic look.

***
The meeting continued without Moody. Those who wasn't part of the last mission was shocked to learn he was dead.

Everyone seemed to fall out the burden on Remus. They asked him. They called out their worries and bad things happening to his face. He wasn't ready to face it all.

Dora had to defend him when they were getting rude. It was the least she could do.

Everyone wanted to know how Death Eaters were there.

Remus and Bill looked at each other.

They accused Kingsley.

Everyone were in shock. The auror was very offended. He did not take it as so.

Dora was taken aback too of this sudden accusation. She did not think that her husband would see her co-worker friend in that kind of light. She didn't buy any of that.

Kingsley defended himself. He did not want to be the scapegoat in this mess. In Remus' disappointment, Dora backed him up as well.

'I know Kingsley. He wouldn't betray the Order. He is the same as everyone else in this room. Mark my word.', said Dora. She found Remus, staring unhappily of the statement.

The discussion remained unanswered. McGonnagall changed the subject. She talked about the state of Hogwarts.

'Not a single board member replied back to my owl regarding that treacherous man, Severus Snape.', said McGonnagall. 'I'm beginning to worry that he might still be staying in Hogwarts... and regarding the DADA position, I have recommend myself to fill in for a year, but that too haven't been replied... how obscure.'

'Hogwarts is corrupted.', said Hagrid. 'I feel i' in me bones.'

'If it is corrupted, wouldn't it be better if the children stay at home, the.?', asked Jones.

'Of course, I would reccommend it so too.', said McGonnagall. 'I will send owls to every parents or guardians if I have to.'

'Oh, Minerva.', said Molly greatfully. 'That would be wonderful to hear. If we could, we'd like to have Ron and Ginny stay with us.'

'If only Ron will stay here as well, Molly... I... I think Harry, Ron and Hermione are still planning to go and do Dumbledore's secret quest.', said Remus.