4 | Merde Indeed

The clock ticked as the slightly cold summer dawn wind whispered on each corner of Diagon Alley. Every shop was closed and the owners slept quietly in their flats above their shops.

Green flare raged in the Weasleys' flat. A woman in her late forties stepped out of the fireplace. She had a shoulder length greying dark strawberry blonde hair. She inhaled the warm atmosphere as she twirled in the middle of the living room, straight across the hall towards the bedrooms.

She stood between all bedrooms. She pursed her lips thinking which door leads her to her cause of trespassing a flat at six seven in the morning. She decided to barge into the right room. Eyes widened, she squealed in excitement. It wasn't too loud, she caught her mouth before it even swung open.

The woman tiptoed ran to the side of the bed where Safeiarrah was snoringr quietly. Sheets wrapped around her. "Celeste!" the woman smacked Safe's shoulder that was close to her.

Safe fluttered her eyes and narrowed it immediately. It has been the first time that she slept without waking up due to her body clock, and whoever had woken her up just costed their life upon her hands. "Heavens!" she exclaimed, pulled the sheets further up to cover her body.

The woman cringed at Safe's reaction and playfully, gently hit her on her shoulder. "Oh, stop it, Celeste. I've seen you naked." the woman giggled.

"Not until I turned eleven! What are you doing here?" She whisper-yelled. Fred beside her groaned and wrapped his left arm tighter to her waist. The woman giggled.

"So who did you shag?" She smiled slyly and wiggled her brows on Safe, ignoring her. She tried to peak but frowned upon seeing the pillow which covered the head of the mystery fling Safe have.

"Aunt Torri!" Safe hissed. Her face turned red and she felt her blood rushed. She didn't expect for her Aunt to barge inside her room while she's naked, and naked with one and only Fred to make it worse.

Torri was squatting next to her. She tutted and shook her head. Ignoring Safe's complaints. "The twins let you shag someone in their flat? Your father wouldn't even let me bring a man in the manor." She said as she gazed onto space.

Safe's eyes widened. She couldn't believe her aunt to be so casual, yet she wasn't surprised either. "Aunt Torri! I'm naked! At least wait for me outside!" she said slack-jawed.

Torri on the other hand, covered her mouth with her hand as her eyes widened with excitement. "Did you moan loud? Oh, tell me Freddie boy heard you!" she giggled. Aunt Torri had been Safeiarrah and Fred's matchmaker since Godric knows when.

"Aunt Torri! Merlin's sake get out!" Safe couldn't do anything but to pull her sheets further up and make sure that Fred doesn't wake.

"Tell me you let him hear you moan first. I have to get them galleons from Molly. You have to help Aunt Torri win! You hear me?" Torri continued to ignore her niece's cries. It was her flaw, she loved to ignore people's cries. She only spoke what's on her mind.

When Safeiarrah was first introduced to the twins, she was four months old while the twins were ten months old, Torri made a bet with her brother, Louis and friend Molly. Louis bet that none of the two will end up with her daughter. Molly bet that Safe will end up with George because he seemed to be the nicer twin. Torri bet for Fred and Safeiarrah, she even bet another that she'll have three kids with Fred. When Louis died from the first wizarding war, they disregarded his bet. Unashamed, she leaned on his caddy and said "You'll be glad you won't need to pay up seeing yourself lose." on Louis and Sarah's burial.

Safe covered her eyes with her left hand in embarrassment and frustration. "Aunt Torrilene Cypher Phoenix!" Safe whisper-yelled. Torri only looked at her frowning and pouted.