23 | April First

Warning!!! Smut, ykyk.

🔲🔲🔲

Hair strands escaped her left ear as she tilted her head down to fix her microphone stand. The lights above the small platform, next to where the DJ stand was, faded in and out as the color changes. She nodded to the guitarist and the music began. (God Is A Woman by Ariana Grande) "You, you love it how I move you. You love it how I touch you. My one, when all is said and done, you'll believe God is a woman..." Her soft tone lingered longer than the echo of the speakers behind her.

A man wearing a tight white buttoned up long sleeve shirt layered by a navy blue suit, three buttons unbuttoned on the coat, two biceps wrapped tightly, and one noir tie; plus one gorgeous man that caught her attention. She held the body of the microphone and the neck of the stand, slowly leaning her body towards the crowd.

"And I, I feel it after midnight. A feeling that you can't fight. My one, it lingers when we're done, you'll believe God is a woman." The nonexistent silence caged their eyes together. She smirked deviously at him, her lashes hooded over her vision, lights flickered, and yet he was clear to her focus.

She locked the sight of her prey. She saw him smile at the bartender on the bar, breaking eye contact with her. She snarled silently to herself at his denial. How could he resist her? How could he resist her stunning face that gleamed at the different shades of light and her searing body that screamed lust without effort?

The fox raised her hands, sliding down her right hand on her left arm seductively. "I don't wanna waste no time, yeah. You ain't got a one-track mind, yeah. Have it any way you like, yeah. And I can tell that you know I know how I want it." She closed her eyes, traced her figure through her melody.

She began to sway her body along the rhythm. She was pumped and her hunger only encouraged her to be the queen of vixens for the night. Every shade of light that hit her only amplified her beauty. She was irresistible and he was beginning to crumble down.

Soon, he couldn't resist the temptation. He turned his attention towards the woman who danced through the hungry sea of men below her. Her voice was angelic and seductive, she could be a siren if she wanted to live the dream. His tongue pushed his right cheek out as he held a glass of whiskey towards his lips.

"Ain't nobody else can relate. Boy, I like that you ain't afraid. Baby, lay me down and let's pray. I'm telling you the way I like it, how I want it." She teased pairs of eyes that undressed her by pulling the hem of her bodycon dress. Oh, how she loved the attention she got, especially his.

Her hands trailed from her slim neck to subtly circle on her breasts down to her waist. She knew what she was doing. She knew the hundreds of eyes that wanted her, and she was entertained, sycophant. But being entertained was no fun if the man she wanted to prison in her spell was nothing but uninterested at her.

She bit her blood painted lower lip and gasped a faint moan. "And I can be all the things you told me not to be. When you try to come for me, I keep on flourishing. And he sees the universe when I'm the company. It's all in me..." Her eyes roamed all over her prey. She drooled, she was thirsty, she wanted him hers, taken or not, voluntarily or by force.

His hand gripped tighter on the glass he held. "Fuck." He muttered to himself as he chugged down the cognac to his system. He asked the bartender, Max, to get him more. He could hear her silent tones of seduction. He wasn't so sure who it was for but he wanted it to be for him.

He was begging to be chosen by the woman who stood above men. He unbuttoned all the buttons of his hugging suit and sighed loudly, pulled the lower hem of his suit backwards; traced the rim of his empty glass. I shouldn't be doing this. He told himself, but a loud, but you could. whispers echoed, and it was all it took for him to loosen his tie, widened the gap between his collar to reveal his bare light skin and his silver chain necklace.