13 | Midnight Predator

I suggest listening to Animals by Maroon 5
repeatedly as you read until the spice ends.

🔲🔲🔲

He panted as he grounded his body deeper to Safe's soaked pussy. His dick choking from her tight walls, coated by her essence. "Ohh... plus dur... s'il vous plaît..." She mumbled as her iris rolled to the back of her skull. Her back rubbed on the cold wall between the kitchen door and the counter. The taste of blueberry, firewhiskey, and apple cider mixed between their dancing lips.

Her body shivered, trembled as he deepened himself inside of her. The drug clashing with her high in ecstasy as it warred inside her veins. She tugged on his roots of copper, not exactly enough to satisfy her bitten wails. She huffed, her throat dry from all the air she gasped despite rich of it.

Hunger had taken over him. He bit, sucked, burning every inch of her and left marks that owned her. He couldn't get enough, the more he thrust, the more she was full of juices that he craved to clean dry.

Fingers wrapped around her delicate neck, his searing tongue caressed her lower lip before biting it aggressively but not too much to burst it. Her left hand dug on his already stinging back. Her legs that wrapped his middle loosened. He pushed deeper, completely wandering inside her sultry heat, encouraging her to tighten her grip on his hips.

"Ahh... Fred... Merde, je ne peux pas respirer." She hissed a little too loud. The condition was to not utter a sound. She couldn't handle his roughness, he's too rough, too hard, too deep. And she's too sensitive from drug, alcohol, and ecstasy.

His rough left palm covered her soft plumped lips. "Shh... On ne peut pas parler, tu vas perdre le pari..." He whispered smugly as he sunk deeper into her. He hissed as her walls tightened around him, hitting her sweetest spot harder. His raspy voice along with his scorching breath that reeked the smell of firewhisky and blueberry, she was drunk in multiple addictive substances, solid, liquid, and gas.

He placed her ass that was red and stinging from all the silent spanking he did minutes ago on the counter on his right. She gasped from the cold that came in contact below her.

Her crinkled skirt brushed on his core, giving him further high and pleasure. His parching hand crept under her shirt and cupped her right breast. She moaned between their clashing lips.

The faint clapping, rocking, panting, and wailing fought with the silence that they tried to boom higher than their noise. "Tu es si bon que... tu as si bon goût." His voice echoed in her clouded mind. She reached her fifth zenith. Her seizing thighs registered to him. "Mmm... gicler pour moi..." He whispered seductively as he ran his lips under her earlobe.

Her shirt was up, wrinkled above her exposed breasts. Her arousal spired once more. She bit her lips too hard that it bled from too much piercing of her canine tooth. She huffed, russet eyes saw stars on the dark ceiling. Puddle of her essence soaked his trousers on his ankles. The third she had out of five.

He smirked devilishly, still unsatisfied with the amount of her elixir. "Good girl..." He whimpered through ragged breaths. He was a monster that preyed her all night despite her declines. Through alcohol and drug, he had convinced her how much she craved to get caught by the beast inside of him.

She pretended to dearth from wetness and hunger over him; she did her best to ignore her soaked cunt and the sight of his bulge tempting her. She denied her puckered nipples and wild chest. She hid away from his preying gazes. She deafened herself as he gritted his teeth from holding himself back. She dimmed her vision as he showed signs of his famine.