6 | Blue Pill

"Safe! Get out of there! We're gonna miss the night! Safeiarrah!" The more Ginny banged on her door the more Safe rushed herself in panic.

Fred and her had too much fun, she wasn't able to comeback from whatever place she said she was from, she couldn't remember, to the flat until eight fifty-three.

Safeiarrah wasn't able to at least brush her hair. She quickly slipped her feet into a pair of rose gold four inch stiletto heels as she opened the door. Ginny stared at her slack-jawed, bug-eyed. Safe was surprised at Ginny as well.

Ginny bit her lower lip. "Safe, you're steamy hot." She couldn't help herself but spank Safe's ass while she had her back on her to close the door.

Safe jumped in shock, her eyes wide opened. "GINNY!" She shrieked that made everyone in the living room shift their attention to the two. Ginny only leered at her.

Fred gulped as he gazed her from head to toe. Safeiarrah wore a red satin bodycon dress that complimented her tan skin well. The rose gold stilleto heels she wore made her strawberry blonde hair shinier. He felt him harden. Later. He said to himself, or his little friend.

Safe's heart melted as she turned to the group but one particular bloke had caught her eyes. He wore a dirty orange satin buttoned up long sleeve shirt, tucked in under a dirt brown pants. Three buttons were unbuttoned which exposed small part of his chest. He held a black blazer suit, all she could imagine was how classy and hot he'd look when he wore it. Her eyes darted to his hands. His broad fingers and thick nails as rigid as clam shells, the silver ring on his index finger that she wanted so bad to put on his ring finger. He was hot from head to toe. She wanted him, but she's just not about to give in, she wants to take it.

"Whoa, you look so good together!" Hermione exclaimed playfully. Fred's eyes zoomed out of Safe and included his sister in the picture.

Ginny giggled. "I know right?" Safe replied and pulled Ginny by the waist and kissed her cheek flirtatiously. Ginny blushed hard from the motion.

George passed Fred and placed a hand on Harry's shoulder that was beet red as well. "Better watch your girl, mate. Safe's bold, she almost stole Lee from me this morning." George said that made Safe laugh out loud.

Safe smirked. "You sure I just almost stole him?" She glanced at Lee who was a bit flushed, avoiding her gaze. Lee hid behind George. Safe's boldness gives him the chills, it turns him on. That feeling that he couldn't get whenever looks at other women.

After Hermione and Safe hugged they headed out for a wild night. Aunt Torri waved them goodbye as they left and as she went back to the Phoenix manor by floo. They went to a bar that was newly opened four blocks away from Diagon Alley.

The sound of the bass immediately synced with Safeiarrah's heartbeat. She turned to the others who were a bit skeptical about the number of people. The place was big, it had a balcony style second floor that allowed those who were upstairs the ability to get the same fun as those who were on the first floor.

"What are you guys waiting for?!" Safe shouted above the loud music. They all just looked at her, confused and amused at the same time. She was impatient, she rolled her eyes at them and pulled Lee. "Let me borrow him!" She said and went to dance on the dance floor.

Half of the remaining decided to get the drinks. Fred, George, and Ginny watched Safe and Lee dance their heart out. "Wish that was you, Fred?" Ginny shouted and snickered after with George.

They sat on the table, not breaking away from the two dancing. Safe was inches away from Lee. The twins both felt jealousy and turned on. A mixture that will always end messy and hot.