Chapter 55

As soon as we got to our destination, Hermione came to consciousness.

"Geez," I sighed with relief.. "You scared the hell out of me, Hermione." She gave a faint laugh. I pulled her into a hug. Ron and Harry joined in. We broke apart when we heard a faint voice.

"Harry Potter," We all turned around to see Dobby standing there, his hand clutching his chest.

"Dobby?" Harry and I ran towards him. When we got to him, I saw he had a knife in his chest, with blood oozing out of the wound. He fell into my arms. I could feel tears streaming down my face.

"Did Dobby save the Potter twins?" Dobby asked us.

"Yes, Dobby." I told him.

"Good, good. Dobby would like to thank Harry Potter for making him a free elf. And also Dobby would like to tell Hallie Potter, that Dobby had the pleasure of meeting her," Dobby told us.

"I had the pleasure of meeting you too, Dobby," I croaked.

"Yes, yes," Dobby smiled. His eyes closed slowly. I felt his chest. His heart wasn't beating. Harry leaned over me, tears streaming down his face, as well.

"Goodbye Dobby," I whispered. Harry whispered it as well. Dobby was gone, and the sky has gotten another star.

*************************************

I was sitting in one of the guest room's beds, observing Draco's wand, when Harry came in. He sat next to me. We sat there in silence for a few moments. We had just buried Dobby a few hours ago, with a lot of tears and sad words.

"I am guessing you are wanting to know what happened at the manor, since you haven't asked yet," I said quietly. He nodded slowly. I explained things, while he sat there quietly.

"It was all an accident," I told him, tears rolling down my face. "I couldn't control any of it, now I have Draco's wand, and he probably hates me." I leaned back, so I was laying on the bed. Harry leaner back as well.

"He doesn't hate you," he assured. "Maybe strongly dislikes you.."

"Harry!" I laughed, while I lightly punched him in the stomach. "You are the worst at pep talks!"

"I am serious, though," he leaned over so he was looking at me. "He will probably never hate you."

"Thanks," I whispered.

"And on the other note, Voldemort is getting stronger, and he has a lot of power over you," he told me. I nodded.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

"Of course," he replied.

"Can you hold me down, make sure I don't move, and put this on my leg," I handed him the potion that Draco gave me. "He didn't tell me if it would hurt or not, and I am naturally assuming it will. And I am a big baby, so..."

"Sure," he laughed. I put my leg in his lap. He rolled his eyes, and put his forearm on my shins, and his other hand on my way thighs, right above the bite. He looked at me, then at the potion.

"Hold on," he got up, and went out the door. A minute later he appeared at the door with Ron and Hermione, with a satisfied look on his face. I raised my eyebrows.

"Why did you bring them?" I asked. Ron rolled his eyes.

"Because you were stupid enough to ask Harry to put a potion on your bite," he told me. "We all know he isn't the sharpens knife, if you know what I mean."

"And you are?" I laughed. He lightly punched me on the shoulder. I laughed again.

"I am here to apply it," Hermione told me, sitting down next to me. "And they are here, because they are holding you down."

"Why do I need to people to hold me down? It's not like I am the hulk," I laughed again. Ron looked at Harry.

"Is she drunk?" He asked. I giggled uncontrollably.

"Me? Drunk? Never! No. I am not actually, believe it or not," I told them. I really wasn't. I preferred to drink after hours, after no one is ready to take mine and my brother's life, so actually never.

"She is aware of the pain that will be inflicted on her leg, and I think this is her own, personal way of dealing with it," Hermione explained, eyeballing me. "We need a way to keep you distracted from the pain. Take off of your shoes. Then, Ron, pin her legs down, so she cannot move them. I will need her to be still. Harry, I will have you to hold the top half of her body, and talk to her, to distract her from the pain."

"You are acting like you are preparing for surgery," I grumbled to her while I was taking off my shoes.

"I know this kind of potion. I will have clean the bite for it to work. And there is going to be a lot of pain," she informed me.

"Why not get Bill and Fluer?" I asked.

"Says the girl who wanted to have Harry put it in you," I rolled my eyes at her. "I thought you would rather have me do it. And who said Bill and Fluer are not helping?" At that moment Bill and Fluer walked in. I nodded at them. "They are helping me with the cleaning."

A few moments later, Ron and Harry had me pinned down, with Hermione, Bill, and Fluer cleaning my leg. I am not going in depth on what happened, let's just say a lot of swear used were used.

Once they done, I felt perfect. My leg felt great. I hugged everyone.

"Thanks," I murmured into Hermione's ear once I got to hug her.

"That is what best friends are for," she murmured back. I hugged her tighter. I am so lucky to have a friend like her.