Chapter 1

"Hallie, I am leaving and the Dark Lord isn't going arrive until next week. Do you are going to be here alone. You know your chores. The food will be brought by Wormtail," The woman with the pale blonde hair told me. I nodded to show that I heard her.

As soon as she left I got out my notebook. I have written everything I have learned in it. From potions to transfiguration. Sometimes I like to go through it, just in case I escape this hell hole.

Just as I found my place, what potions can be dangerous to touch, I heard a bang. I grabbed my wand and ran over some spells in my head. My wand didn't work for some crazy reason when I was alone, but I could intimidate them. I was going to die if this wasn't Voldemort or any of his followers.

"Are you sure she is here Mad-Eye?" I heard a woman's voice whisper.

"Positive," a gruff voice said. Just as he said that I saw him. He had a thing on his eye which looked like and eye and was limping. The person behind him had bubblegum pink spiky hair and another, weathered,  man behind her.

"Who are you," I said pointing my wand, trembling.

" We will explain everything when we get back," said the man behind the women.

" I won't go with you until you tell me who you are," I said, trying not to show my fear.

"We are the Order. And we are kinda sorta rescuing you," said the woman.