Chapter 51

After Ron and I exchanged stories, Ron took a shower and fell asleep. The whole time, Hermione paced in the kitchen. Once Ron went to sleep she approached me.

"Tell me exactly why you are all buddy-buddy with Ron as soon as he came back," she demanded. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe, perhaps, I missed one of my best friends," I said. Now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"I just think we shouldn't forgive him as fast," she yelled/whispered. "He abandoned us, Hallie. Then he turns up with the sword Griffendor, claiming that I brought him here!"

"You seem a little bit tense," I said. "Also, it is no fair of you thinking like that."

"Like what!?" She exclaimed. I rolled my eyes.

"Aren't you supposed to be the smart one?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes this time. "Before he left, you and Harry stayed by each other's side most of the time. In the horcrux he saw you and Harry doing it! Its obvious that he likes you!"

"First of all, we didn't do it, we just made out, and second of all he doesn't like me!"

"Oblivious," I mumbled and I went to my room.

********************
The next day we decided to go to the Lovegood household.

When we arrived I sat down on a rock.

"This bloody travel is killing me," I moaned. Harry sat down with me.

"Luna may know a remedy," he said.

"You are honestly hilarious, unless Luna or her father got special training from Dumbledore, so unless they have, they most likely don't know a remedy," Hermione corrected. I rolled my eyes. I looked at Ron, who was looking across the hills to the burrow.

"Ron, come and sit down," I offered. He didn't move. I got up and wobbled towards him. Harry and Hermione followed.

"It's so weird," he said. "Not going home, when it's so near." We were all silent.

"Let's go," Hermione said quietly.

(A/N sorry this took so long, what I write on broke, so I had to wait a little while to resume the chapter)