Chapter 43

Harry's POV

At first Hallie went limp. Then she looked up. Her eyes were like snake eyes.

"Where's my wand?" she asked. Her voice wasn't hers. It was snakelike. "I said where is my wand! Avada Kedavra!" She looked around.

"Harry, that is Voldemort's voice," Hermione whispered to me. I realized that it was. I looked to Hallie. She was writhing, and beating her head against the tree.

"What do we do?" I asked.

"We need to get that necklace off of her," Hermione told me. I reached out my hand.

"Accio locket," I murmured. The locket stayed there.

"Who's that?" Hallie hissed. She writhed more. I walked out. Her head snapped up. She glared at me.

"Hallie?" I asked.

"Potter?" She hissed.

"Hallie?" I asked again.

"No," she hissed. She rolled her head. "Lord Voldemort."

"Hallie? Are you in there," I asked.

"Ye-no," she shook her head.

"Come on, Hallie," I said. "Fight him."

"Stop it, boy," she hissed.

"Hallie, come on out," I begged.

"Stun-" she said.

"Stun?" I asked She nodded.

"Knock out," she said. She widened her eyes, and knocked her head hard on the tree.

"Stupefy, Harry!" I heard Hermione yell.

"Stupefy!" I pointed my wand at her. She laid back, with her head up against the tree.

"Hallie never gets the locket," Hermione told me.

"Agreed," I said. We walked over to her, and I took off the necklace. I put it in my pocket. We untied Hallie, and I picked her up. We went to the tent, and I put her on the couch. I brushed her hair off of her forehead. I pulled up a chair, and sat down. I put my head on the couch, and fell asleep.