Chapter 48

I had a dream. Ron, Hermione, Harry, Draco, and I was on the beach. We were laughing and dancing. Draco turned to me. He leaned in, then turned into a giant snake. It slithered around, then everyone disappeared. I was alone. I walked around then I heard a snakelike voice, the same voice that told me that I was safe.

"It's your fault that they were attacked," it said. "If it weren't for you, they would've been safe."

I walked on, hearing that voice. I got on a road and followed it. At the end of the road, there was bodies. Bodies that were stacked onto a messy pile. The bodies belonged to Draco, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the Weasley's.

"You are a danger to them,"said the voice. "Danger will always follow you, destroying everything you love."

*************************

I wake up the another dream. Or at least, I think it is a dream. I heard voices. Not the snakelike voices from my other dream, but Harry and Hermione's voices.

"The whole time she stood there and stared, Hermione," I heard Harry whisper to Hermione. She? I thought. "She stood there while her brother was being attacked by a bloody snake, you saw her!" Me?! Are they talking about me?

"It may not be her fault!" Hermione defended the me.

"I am not accusing her of anything, Hermione," Harry said softly. "I just want to know why she didn't help, why the snake didn't attack her?"

"It may have to do with her connection," Hermione said.

"Connection?" Harry asked.

"Haven't you noticed?" Hermione asked. "Her dreams are more vivid. He can control her through the horcrux. He can get in more easily. Do I have to go on?"

"Your right," Harry said in his thinking voice. "But do you know why the snake didn't go after her, that she had to jump in front of it while it was attacking?"

"No, I do not," Hermione said. And as she said that, I fell asleep.