Chapter 34

We were in front of some shabby of looking houses. Harry looked up at them expectantly. In a few seconds number 11 and 13 started moving outward. It didn't look like it was disturbing the muggles in there. I saw a house grow where the two were moving. Windows came out of it and it done.

"Welcome to Grimmauld Place," Harry muttered. We walked in the front door. It looked a little shabby. There were house elf heads lining the walls. There were long dark curtains that were hiding what looked like a portrait. Mad-Eyes voice rang out.

"Severous Snape?"

A figure formed out of dust. Dumbledore. He reached out to us.

"We didn't kill you!" Harry yelled.As soon as Harry said killed it disappeared. I looked around. Hermione was crouching on the floor.

"It's gone now," Ron said, comforting her. She got to her feet. She leaned into Ron.

"Homenum revelio," I said, checking for any people. Nothing happened. "No one is here."

"Let's go to the living room," Hermione said. We all nodded. Hermione and I curled up on the couch and Harry and Ron went to the window.

"No one is out there," Ron said. "and if Harry and Hallie had the trace people would be out there." We all sat there for a moment. All of the sudden my scar hurt. I saw a big shadow and I felt rage that wasn't mine. And then all the sudden it was gone.

I looked at Harry. I could tell he felt it as well.

"What's wrong?" Hermione asked. "what did you see?"

"He is angry," Harry said.

"Is he at my house?" Ron asked.

"No, he is just angry," Harry replied.

"Yeah, but he could be at the burrow," Ron said. "Did you see anything? Was he torturing somebody?"

"No, I said he was-," Harry said, annoyed. I sat down by Ron and rubbed his back.

"We didn't see anything," I said comforting him. I glared at Harry for getting annoyed. "We would tell you if we did. And we would go back and kick his ass if he got near there."

"Thanks, Hallie," Ron mumbled.

"Harry, you said that the connection was closed," Hermione said. "Why have you two let him in?"

"It did for a while," Harry muttered. "And Hallie has never practiced occumency."

"Harry, you have to close your mind, you are letting him in," Hermione said. "he will put false images in your mind."

A patronus appeared. I headed Mr. Weasley's voice.

"Family is safe, do not reply, we are being watched."

The patronus dissolved. Ron let out a groan. He sat down on the couch. He hugged Hermione.

"They are okay Ron. They are alright," she whispered. Ron laughed.

"Harry," he said. "I am sorry-"

"It's no problem," Harry said. "we feel the same." My head was bothering me. I could tell Harry's head was bothering him as well. We looked at each other.

"Harry will you show me around the house?" I asked him. My head hurt more.

"Of course," he said. He brought me upstairs. My head felt like it was on fire. I pushed open a door and went inside the room. Harry followed. Then everything got black.

There was a giant, blonde death eater on the floor. He was writhing in pain. I saw Voldemort speak.

"Should we continue, Rowle, or should we end it and feed you to Nagini? Lord Voldemort is not sure if he will forgive this time. You come to tell me that the twins escaped. Draco give it another go, or you will get it as well."

I looked up to see Draco standing there. He was pale as a sheet, and he was really thin. I could tell he has had the cruciatus curse on him.

I woke up. I saw Harry looked at me.

"Well that was lovely," I said in a shaky voice.

"Uh huh," he said. We walked out.

"Will you continue to give me that tour?" I asked.

"Sure," he said.