Chapter 68

I opened my eyes, memories rushing in my head, remembering everything.

I looked around. I was in the girls bathroom, on the floor. How I got there, I don't know. Next to me was Draco. His eyes were also opened.

"Draco?" My voice was strained. He stood up, and started to walk out, with no words. I quickly jumped up, and grabbed his hand.

"Draco?" My voice was clearer now. He turned around to face me, quite calmly.

"Is it all true?" He whispered. "Did you really do all that?"

"Yes," I couldn't lie to him. "I did, and a lot more." He nodded, as if he got his answer, then started to leave, once more. I grabbed his hand. He turned around, and snatched his hand out of mine. "Please!"

"Hallie, I thought you weren't evil like everyone else in my life. I honestly thought, finally someone who won't deceive me, and lie to me,"
Draco's voice trembled. "Unfortunately, you disappointed me. We're over. Please don't talk to me again."

And he walked out.

Just like that.

So I stood there, until I remembered what I was doing before..... Everything happened. I had to find Harry. And Ravenclaw's ghost. I walked out of the the bathroom, and noticed I was near the Great Hall. I started walking to it, everything running through my mind.

I used to help Voldemort. I wanted to help him rule.

I remember why, though. I thought that the wizarding world was twisted, and all Voldemort wanted to do was fix it to its former glory. I thought that Harry, my own twin, was the only thing standing in the way of everything. To be fair, I was quite deceivable, as all I knew was pain, and I thought I was actually doing something to help. Ha.

I remember when Ole Voldy came back. I remember the graveyard, and I remember him murdering Cedric Diggory. That was the point where I was kind of on the rocks about everything. I remember plotting to leave, and trying to help Harry and his friends. That was when I was in trouble with Voldemort.

I don't understand why I didn't remembering everything. Maybe because Voldemort took my memories, or maybe I repressed them. Who knows?

I ran smack into Harry.

"Hallie!" He exclaimed. "Where have you been?"

"Out and about," I murmured. He looked at me with a concerned face, and I could tell he knew something was bothering me. He was about to say something, when Ron and Hermione walked up to us.

"Where were you two?" He asked. Hermione grinned wide. She was a little flushed.

"Ron was brilliant!" She exclaimed happily.

"I didn't do anything," Ron murmured, his ears turning red.

"Oh Ron, but you did," Hermione said giddily. "We went down the Chamber of Secrets to get more basilisk fangs, and-"

"The Chamber of Secrets? I thought you couldn't open the it unless you knew Parseltongue," I looked at Harry

"You can't," Harry looked confused as I felt.

"You talk in your sleep sometimes," Ron murmured, his ears still turning red.

"Well, wonderful job, Ronald, that you got something to kill the horcruxes, but we still need to find like five," I said.

"Two," Hermione corrected quietly.

"Whatever," I replied, rolling my eyes.

"I actually figured out where one horcrux is," Harry said. "So don't go rolling your eyes, when you are the only one of us who hasn't done anything useful."