Part 65

Harry, Luna, and I walked over to Professor Mcgonagall. She was speaking to the other professors about what to do to secure Hogwarts.

"I could get the Weasley twins to help me put various traps around," Professor Flitwick squeaked. "Those boys are very clever with these type of things."

"Of course, I recommend you do it right know," Mcgonagall told him. He nodded his head, and set forward to the twins. "Every one else help me with the shield around Hogwarts to buy us some time." Everyone nodded. Mcgonagall turned to us. "You two, find whatever you are looking for, and do whatever you need to do with it. I've got everything sorted, and we can fight."

"Yes ma'am," Harry and I said. We bowed our heads to her, and set off to find Ron and Hermione, with Luna following us.

While we were looking for Ron and Hermione, we ran into Professor Flitwick. I looked at Harry, asking him a silent question, and he nodded. We walked up to him.

"Professor?" I said. The small charms professor looked up.  "Do you happen to have any ideas on where Ravenclaw's diadem is?"

"Ravenclaw's lost diadem?" Flitwick squeaked. "We do not have time to look for stories."

"Yes, but do you have an idea where it is?" Harry asked him.

"No person in living memory knows where it it, know I better get going," Flitwick set off towards professor Mcgonagall. We started walking towards the exit, once more, but them we heard a yell.

"YOU ARE NOT FIGHTING, GINNY WEASLEY!"

Harry and I stopped, and turned around to see Mrs. Weasley talking, or yelling, at Ginny. The other Weasleys were crowded around.

"I won't allow it," Mrs. Weasley told Ginny, with no indication that she will let Ginny fight.

"The boys are fighting!" Ginny protested.

"The boys are of age, Ginny!"

"I'm in Dumbledore's Army!"

"A group that teenagers formed!"

"Mum, the teenagers gang is about to take on You-Know-Who, which barely anyone has had the courage to do," Fred stepped in.

"She's only sixteen!" Mrs. Weasley roared. "And I haven't had the slightest idea why you and George brought her!"

"Mum's right, Ginny," Bill told her. "It's dangerous, and everyone else underage is leaving, so it's only fair."

"It's not fair that I have to sit at home, and not know what's going on!" Ginny said. "What if one of you die, and I don't know!" She turned to us, and met Harry's eyes. I looked at him, and he shook his head.

"Fine then! I'' going to the hogs head, after I say goodbye!" She stormed off. Then I heard a cluttering of chairs. I turned around to see Percy Weasley, with his horned rimmed glasses askew on his face.

"Am I on time?" He asked. He looked up to see Mrs. Weasley run into arms. Harry and I smiled, and walked over to Lupin.

"Have you seen Hermione and Ron?" I asked him. He looked over at me.

"No, I have not, sorry, but they did say something  about a bathroom," he told us.

"A bathroom?" Harry asked. "Are you sure they said bath-" he didn't get to finish, because are scars seared with blinding pain.

I was looking through gates with boars on either sides of us. A snake, the snake named Nagini, at my feet. I looked at the blazing lights. I felt a cold feeling, excitement. But just not any excitement, the excitement to kill.

(A/N: I will be changing the beginning of my story up, because I have been receiving comments that are saying the beginning is to much like another story. So, I will be making some changes to make everyone happy. I've been wanting to change it for awhile now, but after I've finished, but I will try to do it now. Thanks for everyone's support while I've been writing, because every time I read a positive comment, it brings a smile to my face :). Thanks for reading my story!
Love ya
Takeachance700)