Chapter 61

"Do you have anymore food for us Aborthorth?" Neville asked.

"No, but I do have this lot," replied Dumbledore's brother, gesturing towards me, Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Neville broke out into a smile, which looked more like a grimace.

"Hey, Neville," Ron said, waving. Neville limped towards us.

"It's about time for you to get here," he said, hugging us.

"You look terrible, mate," Ron commented.

"Seamus is worse," Neville replied. "It's terrible there."

"What do ya mean?" I asked, frowning. Not Hogwarts, it couldn't be terrible.

"We have the Carrows, two deatheaters, teaching us the dark arts, I'll explain it to you when we get there," Neville told us. He started walking to the painting, we followed, and opened the door. Inside was a dark tunnel. Neville turned around to face us and smiled.

"We're going to have more coming through so watch out," Neville told Dumbledore's brother. He turned around to us. "They're going to live seeing you."

"They?" Hermione whispered. None of us answered, though, as we climbed into the tunnel after Neville.

We crawled through the tunnel, I was behind Harry, and in front of Ron. My knees and hands were screaming, because I managed to hit all of the sharp rocks in here. I could see my breath, it was so cold. But I kept on forgetting that Neville seemed to do this everyday.

"The Carrows like to torture, obviously," Neville said. "Amycus, the brother, teachers defense against the dark arts, or the dark arts now. He enjoys making us use the cruciatus curse on people for detention. The sister, Alecto, teaches muggle studies. How she sums it up is like muggles are filthy, idiotic, and scums."

"That's terrible," Hermione gasped.

"Here we go, then," Neville said, as the cave got wider, and revealed the back of a painting. He pushed it open.

"Please tell me that he sent something other than those rock cakes," I heard a voice, a voice that sounded like Seamus Finnagen's voice, call out.

"He sent something better," responded Neville, as he jumped out. Hermione climbed out after him, then Harry, then me, then Ron. Ginny scrambled through the crowds.

"POTTER!?"

"Is that the Potters?"

"Why are they here?"

I heard all of these screamed.

"What are you two doing here, Harry? Hallie?" I heard someone call. I looked down to see Seamus Finnegan, but I only knew it was him by the voice, because he was beaten black and blue. Everyone quieted down at this question.

"Well, we can't tell you," Harry said. Everyone started murmuring.

"Are you looking for anything?" Seamus asked.

"We can't tell you that neither," Harry said. Everyone started talking loudly at that. I turned to Harry.

"Can't we tell them what we are looking for? It's not like we know ourselves. Maybe they can help, especially anyone in Ravenclaw," I whispered to him. He nodded curtly.

"We are looking for something that maybe belonged to Ravenclaw's founder," Harry told everyone loudly. "Is there anything in particular that maybe she owned?"

"Nothing we know of, sorry," Terry Boot said, a member of the Ravenclaw house, said. Harry glanced at me worryingly. I shrugged my shoulders. Then the portrait swung open. Out came Luna and Dean Thomas.

"Luna," I said, tuning around to face her. "What are you doing here? I thought you were at Ron's Aunt's house." Luna grinned widely and held up a coin.

"Neville contacted me and Ginny," she told us in her misty voice. "Hopefully Ginny will bring a few friends with her. So what are you talking about?"

"We are trying to find something of Ravenclaw's, if you have an idea," Ron said. "We can't think of anything."

"There's Ravenclaw's lost diadem," she said dreamily.

"Yeah, lost diadem," Cho Chang. "No one alive has ever seen it.

"What does it look like?" Harry asked. Then the  portrait of Ariana opened once more. A red head popped out, and it was Ginny. She climbed out of the portrait, and following her was the Order of the Phoenix. All of the Weasley's filed out, including another red head with glasses. I assumed it was Percy Weasley. I've never met him before, because after he got a job at the ministry, he abandoned his family. Out came Lupin, Tonks, and Kingsley.

"We're here to join the party," Fred Weasley announced. "What's going on?"

"We are trying to figure out what Ravenclaw's lost diadem looks like," Hermione explained.

"There's a statue of Rowena Ravenclaw wearing it in the Ravenclaw common room," Cho piped up. "I'll take Harry and Hallie, if you want."

"Luna can do that," responded Ginny dryly. "What do you both want us to do while Luna shows you the common room?"

"Get prepared," I told everyone. "Voldemort is coming, and we need as many people as we can." I went to Luna, Harry following me.

"Come one," Luna said, turning around and going to a crawl space that must be the entrance.

"You both first," she says.