Chapter 26

Draco and them came down the stairs. Harry followed them. I waved at Draco.

"I'll be there in a minute," he said. He walked toward me. I ran to him. "I am sorry. He would've killed me if I didn't."

"I saw everything," I said. I kissed him.

"Well done, Draco," I heard a voice say. It was Bellatrix. "The dark lord will be pleased." I looked at her.

"Stupidfy!" I said. She blocked it.

"Have you ever heard of the unforgivable curses? Let me teach you!" She cackled, raising her wand.

"Bellatrix, she belongs to the dark lord, go," I heard Snape say. Draco came beside me.

"Leave her alone, Draco, let her suffer. She wanted it ou," she said. "Crucio!" she pointed her wand at Draco. He fell down in pain.

"Stop! Please!" I yelled at her. She looked at me.

"You have done a good job, Draco," Bellatrix said. "She would rather her be in pain than you. Touching. Crucio!" She pointed her wand at me. It hurt so bad. It felt if I was on fire."she would rather it happen to her, rather than you," Bellatrix said in disgust. "come on Draco." She left with Snape and Draco.

****************************

I went to find Harry. I found him laying down next to Hagrid's hut, which was burnt to crisp.

"Come on Harry," I whispered. I helped him up.

"Snape is the halfblood prince," he murmured.

"Let's not think about that," I said. "Let's go to the clearing. They are waiting for us." We went to clearing, where Dumbledore was lying. We kneeled by him. I took the locket in my hand and put it in my pocket. I got up, and stood next to Harry. I cried on his shoulder. Everyone raised their wands and sent sparks into the air, making the dark mark disappear.

It was the day before leaving and Harry, Hermione, Ron, and I were on the astronomy tower. We were leaning on the railing.

"Do you think he would've done it? Draco?" Hermione asked.

"No," Harry and I said.

"He was lowering his wand," Harry said. "And in the end it was Snape. It was always Snape. And I did nothing."

"Harry, he told us to do nothing," I told Harry. I handed Hermione the locket.

"It's fake," I said. "open it." When Hermione opened it there was a letter inside it. She took out the letter and read it our loud.

"To the dark lord,

I know I will be dead long before you read this, but I want you to know that it was I who uncovered your secret. I have stolen the real horcrux and I intend to destroy it as long as I live. I hope you meet your match, when you are mortal, once more.

R.A.B" she said. "Who is R.A.B?"

"We don't know," Harry said. "but whoever they are they have the real horcrux. It makes this all a waste."

"Ron is okay with it, you know. You and Ginny," Hermione said.

"If I was you and he was around, I would keep the kissing to a minimum," I joked.

"Hallie and I aren't coming back, you know," Harry said ignoring me. "We have to continue what Dumbledore started. And we don't know where that would lead us, but we will let you know where we are, when we can."

"I have always admired your courage, Harry. And Hallie I have admired your courage over the past year," Hermione told us. "But sometimes you both can be really thick. You two don't really think that you are going to find all of those horcruxes by yoursSaveelves, do you? You need us Hallie and Harry."

"I never realized how beautiful this place was," Harry said.

"I'm going to miss it," I agreed