Chapter 11

That night me and Hermione got ready for the party.

Hermione got dressed in a pink dress that stopped at just above her knee. It was sleeveless and had sparkles all over it. I was wearing a a dress that was dark blue and got lighter all of the way down. At the end it was emerald green. I put my hair in a fishtail braid.

"How do I look?" I asked Hermione.

"You don't look like you are trying to get any boys," she noticed.

I rolled my eyes and said, "You look like you want to impress a certain red head." She blushed.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I am your best friend Hermione, come on," I told her. When we got down there, the two boys were waiting. When Ron saw Hermione his eyes popped.

"Now let's go," said Harry. We walked down to the room of requirement. Ron and Hermione went to get butterbeer, and Ginny pulled Harry to dance. I was looking for Draco while I was standing there. After a hour or two I saw him. He wasn't in his usual black suit, which was odd. He walked up to me.

"Can we go outside to talk?" he asked.

"Sure," I was confused. He was acting out of character. I followed him out of the room of requirement. He glared at me.

"What?" I asked. He started laughing.

"I can't believe you! I mean come on! Falling for a slytherin. Non the less me! The one who hates your brother!" He was still laughing.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.

"Crabbe and Goyle gave me a dare. If I have a certain griffendor fall in love with me, I get to be the boss of all slytherins, to be crowned the slytherin prince," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked about to be on the verge of tears.

"It was a game, stupid girl! They doubted my power, and I showed them," he said walking off. How can I be so stupid, so ignorant to him. I walked in the room of requirement. I went to Harry.

"I am going to bed," I said, trying to keep the tears from pouring down my face.

"Why?" He looked closer. "Hallie are you alright?"

"Yeah, I am just tired," I told him, then I walked off.

When I got to my bed I sobbed into my pillow.

Draco's POV

I hurried to the room of requirement. I meant to take a short nap, but I overslept. I hope Hallie isn't mad at me. I grabbed the box that had her necklace in it, that I was going to give her on the astronomy tower, where I will also ask her to be my girlfriend.

When I got to the room of requirement, I was looking for Hallie, but I couldn't find her, then I saw Harry looking quite worried, talking to Weasley and Granger in a corner. I went over beside them, acting like I was getting some butterbeer,hoping to hear their conversation.

"Yes, she left about to cry," Harry told Granger. "do you know why?"

"No, not at all," Hermione replied. "She went into the corridor following Malfoy, about 30 minutes ago." Following me? I thought.

"That's around when she told me she was going to bed," Harry said. Then he looked at me. I went to the corridor. He followed me I turned around, and Harry was behind me.

"What do you want Potter?" I asked, trying to get all of the worry out of my voice.

"What did you do to my sister, Malfoy!?" he bellowed as he pushed me against the wall.

"I just got here, you idiot!" I spat at him.

"Hermione saw my sister following you, don't lie!" he yelled.

"I had nothing to do with it, I don't even talk to her," I told him. I was confused why was she following me, when I was in the slytherin common room.

"I was in the common room 30 minutes ago!" I said. I left, walking to the griffendor common dormitory, where I hid watching for Hallie to come out. Eventually she did come out walking and sniffling. I followed her. She went outside of the castle and was heading toward the forbidden forest. Eventually she stopped at a tree and sat down and cried. I walked out of my hiding place. She stood up looking enraged.

"Leave me alone, you filthy slytherin!" she spat as she pulled out her wand.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Stop, Malfoy, I don't want to be apart of your little game! So leave me alone!" she yelled. She said Malfoy with so much venom it hurt.

"I have no clue what you are talking about!" I said.

She pulled out her wand and pointed at me. "I promise if you don't leave I will many bad things to you, NOW LEAVE,"  she said. I left and went to Harry Potter. Even though I hated the idea, I was going to do it for Hallie.

When I got back by the dormitory, I waited for someone to go and get him, or for him to come. Eventually Longbottom came to go in. I stepped out.

"Longbottom, will you get Potter for me, just Potter. Tell him that I found his sister," I told him. Longbottom went in there. I waited for about 5 minutes for him. Potter stepped out.

"You found her?" he asked. It was without his usual voice he spoke me to, he sounded worried. He also looked a like a nervous wreck. He really did love his sister.

"Yes, I did, come," I told him. He followed me all the way down to the forbidden forest, to the spot she was at. She wasn't there.

"Where is she Malfoy, what did you do?!" he yelled at me, really angry.

"She was here, I promise!" I said, looking. For her. Just then I heard a scream. A girl's scream. Hallie's scream.