Chapter 38

Hermione and I met the boys at the fountain.

"Magic is Might," I read off of the statue.

"That's terrible," I heard Harry said. Hermione was starring at it. I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the elevator.

"Come on, guys," I told Ron and Harry. We got in the elevator. The door was about to close, when a man with blonde hair pulled it open.

"Cattermole," He said. "Its still raining inside my office."

"Have you tried a umbrella?" Ron asked. I chuckled. He looked at me.

"Miss Umbridge," he addressed me politely. "Cattermole, of my wife's bloodlines were in questioning, I would schmooze to the boss." He closed the door.

"Oh no!" Ron said worriedly. "My wife's in questioning."

"Ron, you don't have a wife," Harry reminded him.

"Right," Ron let out a sigh. "So what do I do, to get the rain to stop?"

"Try Finite Incantatem," I said.

"LEVEL 2," The elevator voice said.

"Ron, that's you," Hermione said.

"Alright," Ron said. He walked out.

"And if that spell doesn't work?" he asked. I wasn't able to answer, because the door shut.

"I say, if we can't find Umbridge, we find Ron, and leave, deal?" Harry asked.

"Deal," Hermione and I said. The door opened again and we saw Umbridge.

"Izabella! Darling," Umbridge exclaimed. "I thought we were going to meet at the coffee shop, on the first floor?"

"Ummm... I was so excited to meet you I came up here," I said.

"That's my girl," Umbridge said. She looked at Harry. "Albert aren't you getting out?"

"Yes," Harry said. Umbridge walked in.

"We are having your first mudblood trail this morning," She said excitedly.

"Yay," I said. We went down.

"I almost forgot," Umbridge said. She brought out a locket. The horcrux.

"It's yours," she said. "After the trial." I felt something. I heard a screeching. It was hurting my ears. I looked at it, like I was in a trance.

"Izabella," Hermione whispered. I snapped out of it.

"Thanks, Aunt Dolores" I said.

"I will wear it, for safe keeping," She said. She put it on.

"COURTROOMS," the elevator voice said. We walked out of the elevator. We walked into the courtroom. I looked up and saw dementors. Umbridge flicked her wand and a cat came out.

"We will do some practice questions," she said. "Then I will question Mary Elizabeth Cattermole, while you take notes. She is a mudblood. Filthy, I do say." Hermione stiffened up.

"Let's get started," I said.

"Now, you will ask Mafalda some questions, and I will observe," Umbridge said. Hermione sat down and I stood in front of her.

"What is your current blood status?" I asked her.

"Pureblood," she said shakily.

"Pureblood, yes, yes," I murmured. "Now how does it say here that your mother is a muggle?"

"Umm... those papers are wrong," she said.

"You are lying," I said.

"Good job, Izabella!" Umbridge exclaimed. "I knew you would be a natural!"

"Thank you," I said. I looked at Hermione and she was glaring at the ground.

"So, you will sit next to Mafalda and take notes," Umbridge said. "And Yaxly will bring Mrs. Catermole in here in a moment. Now go sit."

"Yes mam," I said. I sat down, as Yaxly walked in with a woman trailing behind.

"Let's get this started," I whispered under my breathe as the woman sat down.

(A/N sorry this is late, wattpad was bugging out on me, not letting me update, so I started all over. Bye!)