Chapter 35

After Harry gave me a tour of the house we went to the living room. Ron and Hermione were chatting about dragons.

"I love this house," I said. Harry looked at me in surprise.

"You do?"

"Yeah, it's lovely," I said, looking at the walls.

"It's all yours if you want it," he said.

"Really!" I exclaimed. "Why do you want to give it to me?"

"I never really knew what to do with it," he explained.

"Still," I said. An idea popped into my head. "I have a idea. In a few years we will see. Maybe Ginny want at it." Harry blushed.

"Why would Ginny want it?" he muttered.

"No reason," I said. I smirked.

"I think we sleep then decide what to do in the morning," Hermione told us.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"1 am," she said.

"Time flys when you are getting attacked by death eaters," I joke.

"Yes, it does," she said.

"Sleeping arrangements," I said.

"The one of the girls can sleep in the couch," Harry said.

"Hermione," Ron and I said.

"Why me?" Hermione asked, confused.

"I want to sleep by Harry," I told her. She nods her head to show she understood. Ron slept next to the couch and Harry and I slept by the coffee table.

When I woke up I saw nobody else was awake. I look over to Hermione and Ron. By the way their hands touch it looked like they fell asleep holding hands. Sweet. I took out my mom's necklace. I it was to grand for me to wear, so I always kept it in my pocket. I looked at the grand scarlet jewels. I turned it over slowly. I looked at the engraving.

Lily and James Potter, married October 18, 1978

My finger went over the words. I heard a voice behind me.

"I think Mum wore this at her wedding."

I turned around and saw Harry looking over my shoulder. He looked at Ron and Hermione.

"Them two are trouble, they are," he commented. "if they do get together, I hope they stay together, I mean it would put a brink in there friendship forever."

"Drama, drama, drama," I agreed. My stomach growled. "I want some chicken tacos."

"You and your chicken tacos," he joked.

"I am going to make them, and I will be in the kitchen," I told him, rolling my eyes. "And send Ron in when he wakes up, because the last time I made them he got angry."

"Alrighty then," he said. I walked into the kitchen and made a couple dozen chicken tacos. Eventually Ron walked in.

"Wow, you are amazing," he commented.

"Is Hermione awake," I asked. He blushed.

"Yes," he told me.

"HARRY AND HERMIONE, GET YOUR BIG ASSES OVER HERE!" I yelled. They came in.

"I just woke up," Hermione complained.

"No chatting, we must feast," I said spreading my arms out. Harry chuckled and grabbed a few, and so did Ron, Hermione and I. We ate all of the tacos.

"Hallie, I am pretty sure that you make the absolute best chicken tacos," Ron said rubbing his stomach.

"Thanks, and now I will be going upstairs to do some looking around," I said.

"Why exactly?" Harry asked.

"Because I want to look around by myself," I told him and skipped upstairs.

I looked at all of the doors that Harry skipped. I knew why. Because Sirius's room was back here. I saw Sirius's name on a door. I walked inside. I looked at the books on the floor. There was a picture on a wall. I walked towards it and looked at it. It was a group of young boys. I looked at it closer. The boys were laughing and elbowing each other. They had bright smiles on their faces. I took the picture off of the wall and looked at the back of it. There was scrawled writing on the back of it.

From left to right: Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, and Moony

A voice came from behind me.

"Let me see that," Harry said. He took the picture. He turned it around again.

"You look a lot like Dad," I told him, looking at the picture.

"So do you," he said. I smiled sadly.

"HALLIE, HERMIONE, HARRY COME HERE! I THINK I FOUND SOMETHING!" I heard Ron yell. I put the picture in my beaded bag and ran to where Ron was.

We walked into a room. The mattress was flipped over and dust was on everything.

"Lovely," Hermione commented.

"I agree," I said. "Why did you yell for us, Ron?" He pulled back the door.

"Regulus Arturas Black," Hermione read. We went downstairs and into the kitchen.We sat down at the table. I grabbed some potato chips and sat down next to Ron. Ron reached into the bag and grabbed him a handful. Hermione shook her head.

"You two are always eating," she said. I rolled my eyes. Hermione brought out the note from the locket. She read the letter.

"So R.A.B was Sirius's brother?" I asked. Harry nodded. We heard a clatter of pans. I looked at Harry. He looked at me. We pulled out our wands and walked toward the noise. I opened the cabinet and Harry reached in and pulled out a old house elf and threw him down.

"You have been spying on us have you?" Harry asked.

"Kreacher has been watching," the elf replied. He looked at me. "Girl over there is Master Malfoy's spouse?"

"Not spouse, girlfriend," I said.

"Kreacher rather serve girl Potter rather than boy Potter," Kreacher told Harry.

"Alright, Kreacher, you are Hallie's house elf, then," Harry said. "I hate that elf," he told me when I gave him a questioning look. Kreacher looked slightly pleased.

"Master Potter," he bowed to me.

"Kreacher," I said. I held up the fake locket. "Have you seen this locket?"

"That is Master Regulus's locket," Kreacher told us.

"There were two weren't there?" Harry asked.

"Yes," Kreacher said. "One was hidden, One was here. It was riddled with dark magic. Before Master Regulus died  he ordered Kreacher to destroy the locket, and Kreacher tried, but he could not do it."

"Was it here?" I asked.

"Yes, it was," Kreacher said.

"Where is it?" Hermione asked.

"FILTHY MUDBLOOD!" Kreacher yelled at her. Ron jumped in front of her. "BLOOD TRAITOR WEASLEY!" Harry pulled Kreacher back.

"You are to never to call anyone those names again, Kreacher," I ordered.

"Alright," he muttered. "The locket isn't here. It was stolen."

"By who?," Ron asked.

"Mundugus, Mundugus Flecher," Kreacher said.

"Go and find him, then bring him back here," I ordered. He snapped his fingers and was gone to find Mundungus.