Chapter 33

It was when I said that the patronus came. The lynx landed on the dance floor. All heads turned. It opened it's mouth and Kingsley Shackbolts voice rang out.

"The Ministry has fallen. Scrimageor is dead. They are coming."

And it disappeared. There was a few moments of silence. Then all hell broke loose. People are running and appperating. I saw the dark hooded figures. Order members were shouting curses and hexes. Harry grabbed me and pulled me toward Ron and Hermione. I looked at Harry and saw that he was looking like his self. I looked at my hair and notice it wasn't bleach blond, it was back black.

"That's them, over there!" I heard someone yell. We ran toward Ron and Hermione, who was running toward us. We grabbed hands and apparated.

We appeared in the middle of a road. I saw a red bus coming toward us and I grabbed Ron, Harry, and Hermione, and ran toward the street. The street was packed with people, and they pushed us out of the way.

"Kids," I heard one man murmur to another.

"Probably trying to crash a collage party," I heard the other man say to the man. They laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Hallie," I heard Harry say. I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"Do you have your blue bag?" Hermione asked.

"Oh, yeah. Clothes?" I asked Hermione. She nodded. I pulled out some of Harry and my clothes. Hermione and I split up the clothes. She pack her and Ron's clothes and mine and Harry's clothes. I pulled out Harry a red shirt and a jacket and I got a blue W.W.W shirt and some pants. Hermione and I changed under the indivisibility cloak. We got done and went into a little coffee shop that was empty. We sat down at a table.

"So tell me exactly how you pulled clothes out of those bloody bags of yours," Ron said. A lady came up to us.

"Coffee?" she asked.

"Carmel Latte," I told her.

"Same," Harry said.

"Me to," Ron mumbled.

"Me as well," Hermione said. She walked off.

"We put a undetectable extension charm on them," Hermione said.

"We packed them right before the wedding," I said. "I packed Harry and my stuff, and Hermione packed Ron and hers. We also packed books, and all of that jazz."

"You to are brilliant," Harry said. Two men walked in. They walked to the cash register. I saw one reach into his pocket. He was pulling out a wand.

"LOOK OUT!" I yelled. We ducked as curses fly our way. We shot spells at them. How was the waitress not hearing this!? I stunned one of them as Harry stunned the other. We settled down and went to the debris. Both of the men were laying down.

"How did they know we were here?" Hermione asked worriedly.

"Turn off the lights Ron," I said. "Harry lock the door." I walked over to one of the men. The lights turned out and I heard a click of a lock. Ron and Harry walked over.

"Dolohove," Harry said. "I recognize him from the night Dumbledore died." I recognized him as well. The waitress walked out.

"Go, leave," Hermione said. "Get out of the country. Change your name. These men are murderers. They will find you and kill you if you don't leave."

"But leave the coffee, please," I said. She sat down the coffee and ran. Harry looked at me. "I am exhausted, Harry." I picked up my coffee and gulped it down.

"So what are we going to do with you?" Ron asked. "Kill them? That's just what they would do with us."

"We need to wipe their memories," Harry said. "they would know we were here if we killed them."

"Good idea, bossman," Ron said, relived. "I have never done a memory charm, though."

"Neither have I," Harry said. They look at us.

"I have been studying it over the summer," I said.

"Blimey, it's the summer, you don't need to study," Ron exclaimed.

"I've been bored without Harry and Hermione," I said.

"You had me," Ron said, pretending to be hurt.

"I've played quidditch with you," I said.

"Will you guys stop it," Harry said.

"I also know how to do it," Hermione said. I remembered she wiped her parents memories if her.

"I will do Dolohove," I told her. She nodded and went to the other man. I went to Dolohove. "Obliviate."

Dolohove's eyes became unfocused. Hermione returned to my side.

"Brilliant," Harry said. "We need to pick up this place." We got out I've wands and and cleaned up the place.

"How do you think they found us?" Hermione asked, as we were walking out. "how do you think they knew where we were?"

"I dunno," I said. Hermione stopped.

"You don't think you two still got the trace on you?" She asked Harry and I.

"They can't have," Ron said. "The trace breaks at seventeen, that's the Wizarding law. You can't put it on a adult."

"What if they found a way to put it on an adult?" Hermione asked. "I mean Snape somehow took it off of Hallie."

"But they haven't been near a Death Eater in the last 24 hours," Ron argued. "Who was supposed to put the trace on them?"

Hermione didn't reply.

"If we can't use magic or others can't use magic around us, without giving away our position-" I started.

"We are not splitting up, whether you toe like it or not," Hermione said firmly.

"We need a safe place to hide," Ron said. "Somewhere we have time to think things through."

"Grimmauld Place," Harry said.

"Where?" I asked.

"Grimmauld Place," Harry repeated.

"Harry, Snape knows how to get in there," Hermione said.

"Ron's dad said they put plenty of jinx against him," Harry pushed. "And I would love to meet him."

"But-"

"It's only Snape, Hermione," Harry said. Hermione was silent. She had no other way to argue.

"Fine, to Grimmauld Place we go," she grumbled. We grabbed hands and apperated.