Chapter 64

"Have any of you seen Harry and Hallie Potter?" Snape's cold voice rang out. "It is rumored that the both of them are inside Hogwarts." As soon as those words passed his lips, I heard Harry and my name hundreds of times.

"The Potters?"

"Why are they stupid enough to come here?"

"Yay!" I grinned stupidly at that one.

Harry and I kept our heads down. We wanted our entrance to be huge and entertaining. People are going to need it before what's going to happen. It wouldn't be huge and entertaining if someone saw us, and they announced it, now would it.

"We know you are both out there," Snape's voice echoed throughout the great hall. "And I suggest that you come out." He paused. "Or I can force you to. Your choice." Harry nudged me. I nodded, and threw on the invisibility cloak. I quickly went threw the crowds, avoiding contact with everyone. I ended up right in front of Snape. I put my wand to my throat, and started to speak.

"We are out here," my voice rang out throughout the great hall. Snape looked around, trying to find where my voice came from. The only problem is that no one could tell where it was. "But where are we? Or is it just me? Or maybe it's not even me, maybe it's a nargle, just with my voice?"

"I hate it when I can't find the Potters," Now Harry's voice was ringing out. It was really me, but no one knew this. "It's a shame. You know we've been running in the corridors. Are you going to take points from Gryffindor?" I laughed. Now it was chaos. Students were yelling, trying to find us. Snape was looking ticked. To be honest, I was enjoying this.

"COME OUT, YOU COWARDS!" Snape bellowed. "COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

"Fine," I was using my voice now. I felt Harry next to me. I took off the cloak, and faced Snape. He was not happy.

"Using your tricks, just like your father," Snape sneered. He pulled out his wand and pointed it at us.

"No you don't!" Mcgonagall came out of the crowd. "STUPEFY!"

Snape blocked the spell. He brandished his wand, an started saying the spell I know all to well. I started forward, about to block it, but Harry got there first.

"CRUCIO!" He shouted. Snape blocked it, but it knocked him back a little. He stood up, sneered at us, and took of running. He burst out of the window, and turned into black smoke and started to fly.

Mcgonagall went to the front, standing in front of all of the students of Hogwarts.

"Students!" Mcgonagall announced. It was so quite that you could hear a quill drop. "War is coming. Hogwarts is going to be a battleground. Now listen to me. We are going to transport you all down to the room of requirement. There is a passage where you will go through to the hogs head. You will stay in Hogsmade until it is safe to leave. If you can try to contact your guardian, I suggest that you try."

"Can we not fight?" I heard a voice call out.

"Everyone of age is allowed to fight," Professor Mcgonagall replied. "It is your choice to, and before you make this decision, remember you will most likely to kill, be killed, or be injured. There might also be friends and family members in the people we are facing, so I completely understand if you do not want to participate. Prefects please evacuate all who are not fighting to the Hogsmade, everyone else, come to the front of the room."

Everyone started to go where they needed to go. I went to the front of the room to see if I could see Draco. I didn't see him. I frowned, and went back through the crowd, until someone grabbed my arm.

"Mcgonagall wants to speak to us," Harry told me. He saw the look in my eyes. "I'm sure he's okay. He's probably off with someone, making sure Hogwarts is safe."

"Yeah, you're right," I said, not really believing it. "Come on, let's speak to Mcgonagall."