Chapter 67

"Where am I? Why am I here?" Draco asked. He looked around the room, and spotted me. "Hallie?"

"It's okay," I said, running over to him. He grabbed me, and pulled me into a hug. I put my face into his hair. He smelled like soap.

"How sweet," Voldemort laughed. I reached for my wand, ready to fight, but I didn't have it. I searched through my jacket, then my pants, then my boots. Nothing.

"This is a wandless zone, Miss Potter," Voldemort laughed, a sound like nails on a chalkboard, but worse.

"Why are we here?" I hissed.

"To inform Mr. Malfoy on who you are," Voldemort laughed.

"What is he talking about?" Malfoy asked, clearly as confused as I was. Voldemort waved his wand, and the room where we were disappeared.

In place of the room, my old home appeared. The cave. Draco and I were standing alone in the middle of the cave, and there was no sign of Voldemort.

"Why are we in my cellar?" Draco asked. I whipped my head around.

'What do you mean?" I asked. "Cellar?"

"In the manor, this is the cellar. Father and mother never let me down here, until last year," Draco explained in a hushed voice.

"The show is about to start," Voldemort voice said cruelly. I looked around and didn't see him. Then, I saw a small shape in the corner. It was a little girl, and she was curled into a ball. You could tell that she had long jet black hair, though it was laced with dirt, and it was tied, messily, into a ponytail. She had what looked like rags on, and bare feet. There was some noise, noise that sounded like yelling, above. The little girl stirred, and looked up. I frowned. She had a pair of glasses on her face, and behind them she had emerald green eyes. I saw her face, and noticed I knew her. The little girl was me.

Draco noticed this the same time I did, and he grabbed my hand.

Mini me started to stand, and the noise started to get louder. Then all of the sudden the shouting stopped, and I heard a door slam shut, and a loud crack. Someone just apparated.

Then, the door of my old home opened, and young me ran into a corner to hide. In the doorway, a young boy stood .

"Hello? Anyone in here?" He called out. "You can come out now, he's gone." Young me just stood in the corner, shaking. The little boy started to go down the stairs, and you could see his pointed face and icy blue eyes, and pale blonde hair neatly combed. Young Draco.

I, once again, gasped. My little hell hole was underneath my boyfriend's home! I couldn't believe it. Draco tried to squeeze my hand, and I pulled it away.

"Come on out now!" Young Draco exclaimed, obviously getting frustrated. "I know father keeps someone in here! Come out NOW!" Young me still didn't move, scared what would happen if she moved. Young Draco started to go across the room, when a woman's voice rang out.

"Draco, where are you? Please tell me you're not in the basement again!" Young Draco looked around, and ran out, mumbling how he didn't want to know what the basement looked like anyways. He stopped at the top of the stairs, and looked back, then left the little hole. Young me was still shaking.

In a blur, I remembered the little blonde boy. I remember all the times he almost saw me, and all of the yells I heard not soon after he left. A look at Draco's face, and I could tell that he also started to remember the person that lived in the cellar.