☁.|❝ 𝙑𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀ ᴅᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪꜱᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Also your the bests team in Inkpolis now

,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸-(_ : D _)-,.-~*¨¯¨*·~-.¸

vintage x toxic reader

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

y/n: Your name

t/m: team name

i/c: Ink colour

f/f: favorite flowers

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

˗ˏ✎ [w: swearing!] *ೃ

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

{ y/n }

Just another day of shitty hell with not so good battles, sure we've won all of them, but the other team is just always weak, pathetic.

My team and I were one of the greatest teams, we once defeated team Emperor, but he told the whole crowd and us to not say anything about that day, what a pussy. Now that he got beaten by team blue, he still hasn't let us say anything about that day, saying "my team would make him and his team look bad". Doesn't matter because he just tells everyone that there's someone more powerful than his team, so at least that's better. My team has the greatest members, more better than team X-blood and Emperor, both of those teams can't stop us. 

As I walked out of the tower, sweaty and tired, I noticed a crowed of inklings and octolings around some inklings, X blood. We once sent them a text to battle, but they declined like the others, another pussy, great! So why would people STILL crowd around them? Their scared! They don't even want to battle us because of there win streak.

"Omg! There's the pussies that are to scared to lose their win streak! Let's get out, their probably going to piss their pants if they see us!" Bloody said, as she started giggling and walking with the others to Sean's truck, right, I forgot to mention something, my team is toxic, no one stands in our way, not even team Emperor due from THAT day. I start walking the way my teammates went until someone said my name.