❝ [ 𝗚𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲'𝘀 𝘅 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗳-𝗿𝗶𝗺 ] ¡! ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Not a request, which reminds me, please do give requests

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Warning: swearing

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃] ⌒⌒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Faint breathing was heard from Glove's as he tried to find a place to hide. He found a alleyway and went to hide there. He looked over the wall, trying to see where Half-rim was, who was no where in sight, Glove's cursed under his breath as he fixed his gloves "dammit Half where are you?" Glove's murmured as he got his dualie's again and began running as fast as he could. Keeping his guard up, he swiftly inked a bit of the ground.

SPLAT

"DAMN IT" Glove's cursed out loud as he got splatted by Half-rim, for the 6th time. "Next time look around while you ink, bimbo" Half rim said getting out of the shade so Glove's could see him, then going out to find another spot to be on. Glove's respawned again and looked around. He ran out, missing some of Half-rims shots, then hiding again, trying to think a way to get Half-rim.

Then he got an idea, might not work, but it's worth a try I guess. He rushed out his hiding spot, then going to another one, then another. Half-rim saw how Glove's appeared then disappeared, but didn't really care and kept on inking with his ink. Once Gloves was out of Half-rims sight, he quickly ran over to half-rim, but from behind, and Half-rim didn't know.

Half-rim heard the foot steps of glove's so he tried to splat him, but it was to late to use his sniper. Glove's tackled Half-rim to the ground, making him lose his grip on his sniper. Once glove's was on top of Half-rim, he gave him a small peck on the lips. "Okay, I finally got you! Can we go home now?" Glove's said still on top of Half-rim who was surprised from what happened. Half-rim chuckled and gave Glove's a kiss, "fine then, I guess we can go out now" Half rim said as he positioned Glove's to sit on his lap.

"Could we also go for some food while we go home?" Glove's said smiling widely "yeah sure, I'm hungry anyways" Half-rim said.

₊❏❜ 🥛⋮[Time skip] ⌒⌒

After getting out of a privet battle, Gloves and Half-rim went out to the Crust Bucket, where they both ordered Triple-Fried Galactic Shwaffle's. Both boys got their orders and went to sit on one of the tables with umbrella. "Thanks for paying Half, but you know I could have payed for my food right?" Gloves said as he ate next to Half-rim, "well, I wanted to pay" Half-rim said while taking off some whip cream from Glove's cheek then eating it.

After a bit of talking and eating, they finished their food. Putting the trash in the garbage. "Thanks again for the food, Love you~" Gloves said pecking half-rims cheek "It's nothing, oh! I forgot something at Sheldon's, I'm just going to get it okay?" Half-rim said pointing at Ammo Knights. "It's fine, you go!" Gloves said smiling, Half rim nodded and went running to Ammo Knights.

Gloves then leaned on a wall waiting for his lover to return, then something was blocking the sun. He looked up and saw Emperor "Greetings Glove's, what are you doing here~?" Emperor said getting Glove's hand and kissing the back of it, then Glove's pulled away "I'm just waiting for my lover Emperor..." Glove's said getting annoyed from Emperor.

"Come on~ Why not go with me instead? I'll be better than a teammate~" Emperor said, making Glove's mad. "Listen here Emperor! Half-rim is not JUST a teammate! I love him with all my heart! No, I don't love you, I love Half-rim!" Gloves yelled at Emperor, then ran to Ammo knights where Half-rim was still in, leaving Emperor surprised.

Getting inside Ammo knights, Glove's spot Half-rim talking to Sheldon, also having a bag with him. Glove's walks over to Half-rim and stays at his side, Half-rim notices Glove's presence, so he takes his hand and intertwines it with Glove's hand, then still talks with Sheldon.

"alright Shel, I'll be here on Monday, see ya" Half-rim said walking out with Glove's. " You okay? You've were quite gloomy while you were inside..." Half-rim said as he looked at Glove's "no, just wanted to be with you. Can we go to home now?" Gloves said smiling and putting his head on Half-rim's shoulder. Half-rim's nodded and kissed Glove's forehead, then they both walked out of Inkopolis and to their home.

Better to ignore Emperor for awhile...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

words: 802

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Short, but cute (I think) please leave requests :D

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽_𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓭0

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃