☁.|❝ 𝗠𝗔𝗦𝗞 𝗫 M!𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 ❞|❒

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

PLAYER TWO

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

As the sky cried heavily, the whole world was gray and dark.

Many weren't out, and turf wars were slow due to the only maps open were the in-door maps.

But a boy with only a small case ran in the rain, running in a small neighborhood filled with houses with lit up lights. The boy's pants and clothes were getting soggy, so he had to run faster, but not to fast to the point where he falls on his ass.

Now that wouldn't be so fun.

Turning sharply to enter a front yard, you quickly ran up the stairs and started knocking.

"Mask hurry up and open the fucking door or I'm gunna break it with my fat ass!" Before y/n could even finish his sentence, the door was swung open, the soaked boy falling onto the floor inside, face flat. Good thing the case was secured in his chest.

"Ohh shitt..."

Y/n only stayed on the ground as someone dragged him more into the house by the hand. Y/n was forced to the side, his eyes getting blinding by the bright light. "AND YOU HAD TO DRAG ME IN THE FUCKING LIGHT-" As y/n tried to cover his eyes, mask only snickered from the side. He took away the case from your grasp, unzipping it while he sat down on one of his couches.

He was about to open the case when suddenly someone took the case from his lap, "excuse you mother fucker, this is my switch. You got your crusty one over there, I bet it ain't even clean..." Y/n snickered at his small joke, pulling out his f/c switch along with a game cartridge. The small sticker on it said "JUMP FORCE" along with some anime characters under the screaming words. Y/n pressed the game inside  the nintendo, and instantly the game boot up.

"I chose jump force Mask, I'll go to your world so we can start fighting enemies" y/n gave Mask a cheery small, knowing he hated those.

But he didn't know Mask only loved his.

Mask only sighed, taking out his Nintendo and the same game as y/n. He was also trying to cover that small cyan that appeared on his cheeks, since he didn't have his mask on the moment.

Once he pressed it in, he walked over and sat next to y/n on the couch. The feeling of y/n's head pressing on his shoulder only made him a bit more nervous. Entering his world filled with npc's, Mask invited y/n to his game.

"Okayy, you ready to start fighting?" Y/n only smirked, gripping his joy-cons slightly, "yeah, I'm ready"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The two boy's sighed as they both lazily leaned on the couch. It was about 4:35 am, the boy's were both tired of looking at a tv screen, and they already beat their new game.

Y/n smiled slightly, a soft laugh slipped through his lips, "awe man, that felt soo niceee..." y/n shut his eyes, the rough couch suddenly felt soft and fluffy.

Over on the other side, Mask still held his controller in his hands, though feeling quite sleepy "y/nn, your controller is off-" Mask turned his head and couldn't help but stare. His eyes softened as he saw y/n's chest rise and fall slowly, his eyes closed and his controller almost falling from his right hand.

Mask sighed and rubbed his eyes. He looked up at the wall clock next to the front door, reading the time. Mask placed his controller on the dark wooden coffee table in front of him and stood up. He walked over to y/n's side and slid an arm under y/n's legs, another one under his back. Gently and carefully, he slid y/n in his arms, leaning him close to his chest.

He stood up, finally carrying y/n. He walked over to the white halls, entering a pale cyan room which had a large bed and many other things. Mask placed y/n on the white bed. He walked over to the other side and sat next to y/n. Mask watched how y/n slept next to him, it even made him more sleepier.

Mask lowered himself onto his bed, almost laying down. But before sleeping, he hesitated a little, then leaned in to peck y/n's lips, instantly returning back and covering his own mouth.

"No, no nono... that's not right... to take advantage of him just because he's sleeping... shit...!" Mask only sighed, but then gasped when he felt two arms wrap around him. Y/n laid on Mask's chest, getting a strong scent of cologne and peace tea's. He murmured something Mask couldn't quite understand.

"w-what..?"

Y/n then raised his face to look directly at Mask's cyan eyes. Oh how Mask loved how y/n looked at him with his e/c eyes...

"I said, I love you dumbass" a small hue of red appeared on y/n's cheeks as he smiled lazily, then putting his head back on Mask's chest. Mask's face turned cyan. Although he could just push y/n away, his arms went around him and he leaned to place a kiss on top of y/n's head. He relaxed a bit and sighed, closing his eyes before he said his last words before sleep,

"I love you too... idiot"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

WORDS: 891

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓑𝓵𝔁𝔁𝓭𝔂_𝓝𝔁𝓼𝓮

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃